The morning after

Shawn's POV

-------

I woke this morning with the worst hangover, but that's not all I woke up with. I looked over and saw I was sleeping next it a girl, and it was Sophia. I can't believe this! I slept with Sophia! She's my friend and I don't feelings for her... or do I?

Sophia's POV

------

I woke up and had a bad hangover. Shawn was sitting up staring at me. Oh shit. I slept with Shawn Mendes. What is wrong with me!? I like Cameron, not Shawn. Wait. Where's Cameron?

"What happened last night?" I asked, even though I know what happened.

"I'm so sorry." Is all he could say.

We got out of bed and put on our clothes. I should say something to Shawn but I don't know what.

Cameron's POV

-------

I can not believe she did that to me last night! I thought she had feelings for me, but I guess I was wrong.

(Flashback)

I went to see where Sophia was because she went off somewhere, and I haven't seen her for a while. I saw Nash and Matt and walked over to them.

"Hey have you two seen Sophia around?" I ask.

"Ahaha umm..." Matt pointed to a bedroom door.

"Wait? What?! With who?!" I asked.

"With Shawn." Nash whisper yelled.

I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I have never been so mad. How could shawn do this to me?! He's my friend, and he knows how I feel about Sophia. I stormed out of the house and drove home, since I didn't drink.

(Flashback ends)

Sophia's POV

------

As soon as I could get out of that room I called Cameron. He didn't answer so I left a voicemail.

(Voicemail)

"Hey it's Sophia. Please call me back, I'm so sorry for last night. Bye."

(Voicemail ends)

I then called Taylor, last time I saw her was when she was talking to Hayes, but when I called her phone, I heard her ringtone. she must still be here. I tip toed around some sleeping people on the couches and floor till I found where the ring was coming from. It was coming from inside a room on the second floor. Should I open it? I mean who knows what or who could be behind the door. As I was about to open the door it swung open.

"Hayes?" I said.

I looked behind him and saw Taylor grabbing her shirt of the floor.

"Oh." I quickly said after I realized what had happened.

Hayes let out a small chuckle and left me and Taylor.

"What the hell Taylor! Did you two..." I said while bagging my two fist together implying sex.

She smiled a little

"Oh my gosh. What!" I screamed like a school girl.

"Shhhhhhh! You're going to wake up the whole house." She covered my lips with her finger.

"Come on let's go home. I have to tell you some about last night." I said a bit more serious.