Make up your mind

Mondays! I hate Mondays but then again who does. I woke up at 6:30 put on my leather skirt overalls and my white V-neck shirt under neath. It was only 7:00 now so in went on my phone and was scrolling through my Instagram when a text popped up, it was from cameron.

(Text conversation)

Cam "hey are you awake"

Me " yes! why"

Cam "do you need a ride"

Me "sure pick me up in 10 mins"

Cam "ok 😘"

(End of conversation)

I went back to my Instagram and saw a picture of me and shawn at the party we were kissing, OH CRAP! What if cameron see it, I mean I know we're not dating but still. I checked to see who posted it and it was Nash I texted him right away.

(Text)

"Hey Nash it's Sophia it's not a big deal but can you please delete that pic of me and shawn"

(End)

He didn't text me back but I'll just talk to him at school today. I ran down stairs and saw cams car pull up in the driveway. so I went to his car and hoped in

(Skip car ride)

We arrived at school and went to our first class, it was so boring. finally it was lunch time so I ran to the lunch room and sat next to Nash and cameron sat right next to me. I leaned in to Nash and whispered into his ear.

"Hey could you delete that picture of me and shawn please I just don't want people to get the wrong idea"

"Yeah sure I will"

He pulled out his phone and deleted it I thanked him and started to talk to everyone again. me and shawn shared a few looks it was kinda awkward and I could tell cam was getting jelouse. but I just smiled and continued eating.

(Later that
I was Doing some homework when my phone buzzed. cameron was texting me.

(Text)

Cam "do you want to go to the beach"

Me "sure pick me up in 10"

Cam "ok, oh and some other people are coming to"

Me "that's cool, see ya then"

(End)

I put on my white twist top and a Aztec print bottom. I then brush my hair, my hair was super blond and it went down to my waist line. I was also very tan witch made my blue eyes pop. I packed my bag with water and some snakes then headed down stair to greet cameron. he was wearing a pair of neon pink and green board shorts and muscle tank. he is so hot.

(Skip car ride)

When we got to the beach I saw a group of people sitting near a blue umbrella cameron introduced me to some people I didn't know yet, they seemed really nice. I looked over to who was sitting on the towel behind everybody it was shawn I smiled a bit and he smiled back.

"Do you want to go swimming" cam said pulling me away from my thoughts

"Noooo I want to tan"

"Come on" he put on a puppy dog face

"No" I said mocking him

I went to put my towel down when I felt a pair of hands go around my waist before I knew it cameron was putting me over his shoulder and carrying me to the water. I was kicking and screaming "don't you dare" but he didn't let me go. the he dropped me into the water, it was a little chilly but not to bad I swam over to him an dunked him under the water.

"Hey that's not nice" he said in a whinny voice

"Well neater is forcing me into the water" I started to laugh and so did he

We spent like an hour in the water then got out to eat lunch I had become good friends with a boy named Brent he was so funny and really nice.
After we ate I tanned for a while. I felt cold wet hand on my stomach and I jumped up and screamed.

"What the fuck" it wasn't cameron it was hayes.

"Oh sorry" he chuckled

"It's fine"

"You know cam really likes you" he said

"Really!"
I said I bit loudly

"He is always talking about you... like always"

"Well don't tell anyone but I like him a lot t-" I was cut off by cameron

"Hayes are bothering her" he teased

"No I was just talking about how much you LOOVVVE her" they started play fighting while hayes chanted
"Cameron loves Sophia"

Then Nash joined in and pulled them apart. we all busted out laughing.