The perfected dress

Today me, my mom, and my friends Cassidy, Taylor, Jill, hannah, Laurin, and Kayla are going wedding dress shopping while cameron, Nash, carter, jack G, jack J, matt, Aaron, jc, hayes and Taylor C are going paint balling.

We arrived at the dress shop and the women helping me out today took us into a consultation room.

"Sophia, what kind of dress are you looking for today" Olivia the assistant asked

"I really like big Cinderella type ball gowns" I looked at everyone in the room and they all agreed.

"Okay come with me and let's pick some out"

We picked out tons of dresses then I tried on the first one.

It was fitted at the top and had rifles at the bottom. I don't like ruffle so I took it off.

Cameron's POV
................

Me and the boys are going paint balling today and I super excited. We checked in and they have us all our equipment then put us in the shooting area.

The teams where:

Me and Nash

Carter and Matt

Hayes and Taylor C

Jack and jack

Jc and Aaron

.

.

.

.

Me and nash hide behind and talk rock. I saw hayes and Taylor running so I took both of them down...

Sophia's POV
.....................

After endless dresses I put on the last one I picked out. it was fitted lace at the top then it puffed out at the bottom. it had a HUGE train. the color was white but ever so slightly tinted blue.

"This is the dress" I started to cry a little. I am so lucky to have a guy as good and cameron.

After Olivia had to pry me out of the dress. I called cameron.

Cameron's POV
......................

It was just me, nash, Matt and carter left.

*buzz buzz*

My phone was ringing, I pick it up and see the call is from Sophia, I answer it.

"Hey honey" she said

"Hey baby" I hide behind a large wall

"Cam there coming" said Nash

I swatted him off. "so did you find a dre-AAAHHHS" I got hit In the back by carter

"I did find a dre-aaghhgh" Sophia said

"Haha that's great sweetie, I'll see you at home bye"

I hung up then turned around and shot carter.

"Owww man!" he screamed

"Payback" I laughed

Then We headed home

------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for all the short chapters I have been really busy lately. but I will do a big update sometime this week!

I have started another story called 'cover me up' so check it out!

Stay beautiful
- xo Sophia xo