Party

Sophia's POV

----

It was Saturday and the party was in 3 hours so I took a shower. After I was done I went to my closet and picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a blue and purple blouse, then grabbed my purple vans. I straitened my hair, after I was done I looked at the finished product, and let me just say these jeans make my ass look fantastic. It was already 8:57 so I texted Cam.

Text conversation

-----

Sophia: "I'm ready"

Cameron: "ok on my way"

Sophia: "ok"

End on conversation

---

After about 10 minutes of waiting I heard a knock on the door, I ran over and opened it.

"Hey." he said

"Hey."

He signaled me to the car and opened the door for me. He is so sweet.

Then he got into the car as well.

"You look beautiful." He said with a smile.

"Thanks." I started to blush so I hide my face in my hands.

" Your ass look great in those jeans too!" He smirked at me.

I began to blush even more now.

Skip car ride

----

When we got to the party there were red cups all over the lawn and people making out everywhere.

I got out and made my way through the door. Music was blasting and it smelt like alcohol.

"Let me get you a drink." Cam said.

I nodded at him. When he came back he had a red cup filled up with some red liquid.

"What is it?" I said while smelling the cup and scrunching my nose.

"Fireball." He chuckled.

I took a sip and loved it. It tastes like actual fireball candys. I spotted Taylor talking to Hayes, and I walk over to her.

"Hey" I screamed over the music.

I don't think they herd me because the kept talking. I eventually gave up and walk over to shawn.

"Hey." I spoke.

"Hey." He said back.

"I'm not really a party person." I smiled at him.

"Me either, but my friends are." He sai.d

Me and shawn talked for a long time and Nash and Matt joined us. I ended drinking a lot more then I thought because I was getting really tipsy.

I grabbed shawn and pulled him to the dance floor. It started by us just dancing like crazy people, but then me and him started to grind. After us grinding for a couple minutes he took me to a hall way where there were only a few people. I looked at him then at his lips, and before I knew it, his lips crashed onto mine.

We started making out and he pulled me into one of the bed rooms in the hall. We continued kissing, and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He laid me on the bed never braking the kiss.

I pulled up his shirt and kissed his neck all the way down to his perfectly toned abbs. He then pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra. H grabbed something from his pockets, it must have been a condom because he started taking off my pants. I pulled his down to his ankles and he started to thrust into me.