Part 6

Malina- "Oh my gosh. How did you do that?"

Abby evil- "Yeah Kuzco how did you do that??"

Kuzco- "I don't know..."

Abby- "Of course you don't... I planned this"

Kuzco- "What?"

Abby- "I allowed Malina to be saved by you only. I didn't think you'd show up. I was hoping she died thinking no one loved her."

Malina- "What kind of heartless monster are you?"

Abby in shock falls- "Monster... Go. Go be free before I kill you."

They both run away

They run back

Kuzco- "wait.. How do we get out of here?

Abby randomly screams

In fear they both just randomly run away

Kuzco- "Well, all the hard work of trying to find you is gonzo. Wait..are you okay?

Malina- "I'm dying. What does it look like?

Kuzco- "It looks like you're still a hottie hot hottie. Even when you were just minutes away from death. But..I'm guessing I need to bring you to the hospital...."

Kuzco runs to the hospital, carrying Malina

Kuzco- *panting* why did I run all the way here carrying Malina when I could have just called for an ambulance?

Nurse-(breaking the fourth wall) "Because we have a low budget."

Nurse- *angry* and why do you guys keep getting yourself into trouble?

Kuzco- "It is not /our/ faults. I was poisoned and she was buried, or something like that.

Nurse- *sarcastically mutters* "gee, I wonder who would try to kill you two.."

Kuzco- "I know right! I mean, who would want to kill someone with such perfect complexion"

Nurse rolls her eyes

Kuzco- "anyways, this whole thing is because of Malina's wacky college roommate. She was the one from KMS who killed that guy a while ago.

Nurse- "Oh yes, I remember reading about that in the newspaper.

Kuzco- *mumbling in a mocking tone* i'm a peasant who can't afford a TV or can't afford coffee from a coffee shop to make an excuse to watch the news on their TV.

*screen rolls*

Maddy- "sorry to, uh, interrupt, I know that's kinda Kuzco's thing, but I mean i do play Kuzco in this, and he hasn't done it yet so *cough Abby* Kuzco's beliefs about not affording things are clearly in his own mind, please do not get offended, as the internet tends to do,*Cough feminists* from these beliefs. Keep in mind Kuzco is an emperor who, from the day he was born, was rich and made people do things for him. Just..a disclaimer. Okay, carry ooooooooooon"

*goes back to movie*

Nurse rolls her eyes again

A beeping noise can be heard across the room. It is a heart monitor. The nurse goes to check it, it is Malina's. The line is straight. The nurse gasps and looks down. The monitor is hooked up to a burrito again.

Nurse- "GOSH DARNIT! Who keeps messing with this?"

Kuzco is seen in the visitor's chair eating a burrito. "Mmm this thing is GOOD."

Nurse comes with paper- "Hey, Kuzco, your wife is completely better now. Go to school now. Leave."

Malina walks out- "Kuzco! That was the weirdest five months of my life."

Kuzco- "I know, hottie. First I'm poisoned, then you almost died in a hole."

Malina- "Why don't we just finish off the year normally... "

Kuzco- "You mean go to (gag) school. Nuh uhh."

Malina- "But the second semester is starting soon. We might as well."

Kuzco- "No. Well... you see... um....what about...ABBY....WHAT ABOUT ABBY?"

Malina- "That'll be fine. Besides, I'll stay in your dorm-castle most of the time."

Kuzco- (gulp)

Malina- "Don't you wanna stop being in this hospital? Don't you wanna start living like a normal person?"

Kuzco- "NORMAL?!?! I'm not NORMAL... I'm fabulous."

Malina- "Fine, you stay in an old rusty hospital and rot your brain while I kick back at KMS and become a successful lawyer. (angry now) And cheer! I've spent the last months coming to like two practices a month while you were dying what...maybe one hour of regular classes a week!!! What if they don't let me back in."

Kuzco- "Then I'll arrange a bribe..." (pulls out money)

Malina - "So you'll come back with me>!>!>!>!>!????"

Kuzco- "Uh...yeah..."

Malina runs and hugs him- "Thank you so much."