Part 14

*New scene*

Kuzco in his room pacing and stressing. Now he's blonde and has sparkles on his face- "We just need order. Peasants can't rule. No one deserves any more."

Juanita- "Daddy, I can't sleep. there's a mob outside your door. They said a bad word."

Kuzco- "Leave me alone Young Juanling. Daddy needs some alone time."

Juanita sits next to him

Juanita- "Maybe if you were nicer to them, they'd stop."

Kuzco- "I am nice. They are being really evil. You see Juanita, they don't deserve to have a say in the government. They think I'm bad."

Juanita- "Mom."

Kuzco- "Excuse me. We don't say that word."

Juanita- "Didn't mom say that they are making a good choice?"

Kuzco- "She did. She did."

Juanita- "So she's bad."

Kuzco- "...Yes....She's bad....very very bad. Never be a Malina. Aspire to be ME!"

Juanita- "I understand. You want to be entirely in charge. Like a dictator! We can tell everyone to give pies and we can eat them our favourite oceanfront balcony."

Kuzco- "That's right. Go to sleep."

Juanita- "But I can't. Tell those idiots to shut up."

Kuzco- "just sleep in your fourth bedroom suite. That one has windows facing out back."

Juanita- "But I'll get lost. I don't know the way."

Kuzco- "MAP."

Juanita leaving- "Ok, bye.

*new scene*

Kronk buys creme puffs from some dude in palace. Casually leans against palace

Kronk- "I'll take that."

Walks in door to home with TV

Kuzco on Yzma's Tv now in evil robe and makeup- "Citizens. You need to stop these uprisings. I am not evil. YOU ARE I am in charge. It's all about me. Advisors and council members, you're all fired. I'm a solo show. Like Han."

Yzma- "I told you"

Kronk- "He can't be stopped."

Yzma- "For once, you're right. There is only one solution to this, Kronk."

Kronk spinning, singings- "Spin in circles spin in circles. Stop. Now hop...."

Yzma- "NO! We need to kill him. We need an army of EFAs. We need to fight!"

Kronk- "OK."

Yzma- "So you're just gonna sit there. Get your butt off the couch and recruit an army."

Kronk- "Eh. How many people?"

Yzma- "Just come back in an hour with thousands of tough warriors. Then we'll talk."

*Kronk leaves*