Part 12

Kronk- "Uh...really....What if me and Yzma move in with you and help you out."

Yzma- "That's so stupid. You sound like some idiotic TV show."

Kronk singing- "Whatever happened to predictability, the milkman, the paperboy evening TV."

Yzma- "Exactly. We are not moving in here. Besides, it's Kuzco's mansion forever."

Kuzco- "Right."

Kronk- "DO you need help or not?

Kuzco- "Why don't you just leave me alone for a while. I'm great on my own. So, to clear things up...no."

Yzma- "But you and your family will be helpless without us."

Kuzco- "It's my house, and and I say leave."

He shews them away with a broom

Kronk- "ouch."

Noise- "moo"

*Kuzco slams the door*

Juanita- "Let's discuss our positive memories and Malina's strong feminine impact on our lives to physically slow down your brain's anger hormones."

Kuzco-(clueless) "WHAT?"

Juanita- "Let's TALK about how much WE LIKED Malina because it's scientifically proven that people are much more likely to be evil forever after a death of a loved one."

Kuzco- "I don't wanna talk about it."

Kuzco- *mumbling* "Just when I stopped caring only about myself."

Kuzco- "Wait? Why did I start caring for other people? What did she do to me?"

Kuzco - "I've just gone how many hours without eating? I need food.

Kuzco- "Wait how many hours?" *looks at Apple Watch* "It's 10. Juanita go to bed. Tuck Juan in too."

Juanita- "Ok. I was getting concerned with you talking to yourself. Kiss me goodnight in precisely five minutes"

Kuzco- "No problem"

*Flops on sofa and watches TV*

Juanita yelling- 'Kiss me goodnight!"

Kuzco hobbles to Juanita, stamps her, and sprints back to his spot.

Juan crying

Kuzco focuses on TV

Kuzco- *sighs* "This is gonna be a long night."

*The next day

Yzma sneaks in Kuzco's house with Kronk following, singing an awkward theme music

Yzma- *whispering* "shut up

Kronk- "darn"

Yzma sees Kuzco sleeping and kidnaps the sleeping Juan next to him. Kronk goes upstairs and kidnaps Juanita sleeping.

Kuzco- "Where are you, Juan. Juanita. Oh no."

Kronk running around with a bag- "Uh, I don't know. I have no idea.

Kuzco- "OK, strong, trustworthy man. Who invited you here?

Kronk- "God."

Kuzco- "Woah. I never thought I would ever see someone from somebody else's religious beliefs. How wacky."

Kronk- "WHAT? I need to go."

Kuzco- "Yeah, I should probably find my children, but...I'd rather sleep late.

*Kronk leaves with bag*

*Kronk and Yzma in some lair*

Kronk- "So, why did we kidnap these kids?"

Yzma- "It was your plan ya weirdo."

Kronk- "OH yeah...we needed to protect the kids.

Yzma- "Kuzco is just gonna get worse and worse now that Malina's not here."

Kronk- "Worse?"

Yzma- "Yeah. Every hour he gets more self-centered. Every hour new laws brutally murder innocent people. Pretty soon he'll kill half the world and rule us with angry and oppression."

Kronk- "and how...do you know that?'

Yzma- "I'm a supervillain. I know the leading causes of evil. Kuzco shows a 98% chance of becoming an evil king. Then his kids will be evil too."

Kronk- "Wait...If you're evil...isn't this a good thing?"

Yzma- "NO no no no no. Kuzco is gonna try to kill me. He will, and I know it. We've got the kids, so they can't kill us. Now we need to be sure Kuzco doesn't become evil."

Kronk - "Great. How."

Yzma- 'Let's call him over later, and talk to him."

Kronk- "Ok. But it's three, so good night."

*Kronk leaves, Yzma looks somewhat excited in a creepy way.*