Part 18

Cuts back to Kuzco

Kuzco- *sigh* how will I ever convince the public that I'm actually the good guy here?"

Juanita- "Uh, if I may suggest, everyone loves songs?"

Kuzco- "No, that's dumb. Wait... what about a song? Everyone loves songs!"

Juanita- "Oh, brother."

Juan- "what?

Juanita- "AGH? How come I am the only one with mom's brains around here, and I'm not even related to her?

Kuzco- "If I sing a song about how great I am, everyone will love me! I've got to start. Young Juanling, help me now!"

Kuzco pulls out camera-

Kuzco- "So, I have this app that connects my recordings to every device on earth. It should be in the home page. It's a purple icon. Just start that up, and plug in the camera."

Juanita- "No. We need a plan. What about a mental health awareness commercial. We'll start with a picture of a woman who's playing golf and happy with her family...."

Kuzco- "um...you know you should be starting with me."

Juanita- "And the woman can have this little syringe injected into her."

Kuzco- "You mean me, right?'

Juanita- "I'll get there. Anyways, the woman starts violently killing people, and goes to jail, and is sad."

Juanita- "then, YOU can say, 'mental diseases such as KoobCam unfairly hurt thousands of people every year, including me. (By me I mean you.) Don't let an innocent person be rejected unfairly. Bring back Kuzco, bring back fairness."

Kuzco claps- "done. I sent it to everyone."

Juanita- "Great job dad. You really can follow my directions pretty swell"

Kuzco- "AWWW. MY HEART IS TOUCHED."

Juanita scoots away awkwardly.

Scene changes to a large riot

Ariel- "All I wanted was to enjoy instagram in peace!

Cinderella- "I never wanted to see this on my phone. Isn't he dead? Ugh. I can't believe I almost married him."

Belle- *rolls eyes* "His ego is even bigger than Gaston's."

Kuzco- *in the distance* Juanling, i thought you said this would work!

*Knocking on the door*

Shout- "Down with Kuzco! Down with Kuzco!"

Shout- "We don't want him here."

Shout- "BANG."

*Door falls.*

*they fight*

*Abby comes in*

Abby- "Yar!"

*Fights them all off*

Abby- "Wew. I just fought eighteen thousand people with my bare hands. I really am one special kid.."

Kuzco- "I know. I'm so helpless sometimes."

Abby- "Yeah. And your kids. Juanita and Juan were stabbed by some dude! Help them! What kind of dad are you.?"

Kuzco- *runs over* "Oh gosh."

Sees Pile of blood with Juan's clothes

Kuzco- *cries*- "No. You were the last remnant of Malina."

Juanita- *Breath Bleh Breath* "I...I...I won't ever own my business... I'll never get married." *Dies*

Kuzco *extreme camera zoom out*- "No!"

Abby- "Well now what?"

Kuzco facepalm

Kuzco- "No, no, no."

Abby- "I can fix all this. No one will ever hate you again."

Kuzco- "Yeah, but you can't bring my Juanlings back."

Abby- "But I can bring you back. Imagine Kuzco in the castle again. Living a luxury life. Servants around you, pina coladas at command, an unlimited supply of deodorant, and leadership of everything."

Kuzco still sad-"NO! No means no. Leave me alone. You've done enough."

*stomps away*

*Abby turns knob to record herself on TV*

Abby- "Hello world. It's your queen here. And I want you to know that he is not evil. He was poisoned. This is what poisons do to people. Why do we try to kill Kuzco when we should be restricting poisons. Why...?"

*Kuzco looks in amazement as he walks out of TV room.*

*Scene. Abby writing stuff, Kuzco walks in.*

Kuzco- "Alright, I'm moving here, introduce yourself to this handsome dude again."

Abby- "um..."

Kuzco- "That's it?"

Abby- "You can live in the west wing....wait, you're the king! What am I doing here." *gives him crown.*

Kuzco takes crown off- "No. I don't deserve that. You are the coolest leader."

Abby in surprise and shock

Abby- "Kuzco! Thank you! Where did that come from?"

Kuzco- "I figured you could keep the world in peace for a while."

Abby smiling

Kuzco- "And mainly because leading a country is too much work...........and I'm reaching an old age."

Abby- "Now, the sadness. We've got some funerals to attend."

Kuzco laughs

Abby- "you're not upset?"

Kuzco- "No. Plus the fact that they are all right here."

*Malina, Juan and Juanita Yzma and Kronk run out of curtain like a weird family*

Yzma- "Sup."

Abby- "Wha...how..."

Kuzco- "Eh...I just did some talking to God. It was weird talking to a person from someone else's religious beliefs."

Abby- "That's amazing"

*Kuzco family hug. Abby to side*

Malina- "Abby, get in the hug."

*Abby springs away screaming*

Kuzco- "Well she is quite odd."

Malina- "Yeah. You keep saying that."

Kuzco- "I know.........OHMYGOSHYOU'REALIVE!!!!!!!

Malina turns on a radio to some slow dance like Fun.

*They start to dance for approximately 2 seconds.*

Kuzco- "What is this crap???!! Besides the most boring dance party?"

*Lights and fun dance party appears.*

Malina- "OH YEAH!!!!!!"

Kuzco- "YEAHBOI!!!!!"

Juanita- "YIPPY-I-O-KI-A"

*dance party*

*The end*