Part 13

Kuzco wakes up to phone

Kuzco- "Sup baby? Who is this."

Yzma- "Yzma. Can we talk to you for a while at my place?"

Kuzco- "Ugh. Fine."

Yzma- "See ya."

*Kuzco comes in*

Kuzco- "What do you want?"

Yzma- "I need you to listen."

Kuzco- "OK, but I got a hair appointment at noon so make it quick."

*Ruffling playing noises from kids*

Yzma to Kronk in pig latin- "Watch the kids." (atchwey ethey idskay.)

Kronk leaves

Kuzco- "So what!"

Yzma- "Why are you killing so many citizens. Why are you killing your friends, and your wife and your life."

Kuzco- "TO be honest, they are threatening the peace of the nation. And my peace and safety. They believed, that I should be overthrown or rebelled against 'cause apparently I'm too self centered. Then we'd be in chaos. The only way chaos can be avoided is through me as leader. Uprisings ruin the world. We need everyone to comply. Central empire, not an equality democracy."

Yzma- "No, Kuzco. You are self centered and evil. The people are right. You can't lead like this. You are killing children!"

Kuzco- "Well I am the emperor! I can rule the world how I want to." *Sticks tongue out*

Yzma- "You are going to destroy the world if you keep killing EFAs and peaceful people. They will fight back soon. The world will be dangerous. Kuzco you're ruining humanity."

Kuzco- "Well, so is the EFA. I don't care what anyone says. I SHOULD BE IN CHARGE"

Yzma- "Kuzco, stop. Trust me. What about Malina?

Kuzco- "I don't care about Malina

*Sees Juan*

Kuzco- "You have my kids""

Kuzco- "You really think I'm that evil. I will raise my kids with what's right KDKMS

Yzma- "KDKMS???

Kuzco- "Yeah. Kuzco dictates, and kills misbehaved society."

*throws some device thing*

Kuzco- "This device will track everything you and Kronk say about me. If you say any so called 'lies' about me being evil, it will blow up. It will blow you up. Into one million itty bitty pieces. See ya!"

*Kuzco grabs kids and leaves*

TV turns on

Carl Azuz - "Attention all citizens. Kuzco declares that anyone supporting equality or the EFA will be shot on sight. ..."

Yzma turns TV off.Yzma- "We are in for a rocky road."Kronk (eating rocky road) "the rocky road is in me."