Part 10

In room with Juanita*

Juanita- "So...do you have any stuffed clams? I love stuffed clams!

Malina- "No, hun. we just had lunch three minutes ago."

Juanita- " Are you refusing to feed me. That's against the rules. I've seen how disrespectful and controversial the last hour has been. Don't make me cut your head off with a glowing 1000 degree knife."

Malina- "Kuzco, can I talk to you a second."

Kuzco- "Sure. To my room."

Malina- "your room. If I don't recall, it's mine too."

*in room*

Kuzco- "I got an email.

Malina- "and.."

Kuzco- "Well....it was from an organization called EFA. Equality for all. I need to destroy all EFAs. THey hate me, and are spreading it around. Malina, people wanna kill me. And that would ruin the peace."

Malina- "Well, maybe you should be less self-centered."

Kuzco- "No. We need to kill all EFAs. And anyone they speak to. Anyone who even is remotely connected to EFA should be dead."

Malina- "Dead...Kuzco, that's cruel. I NEED you to listen. Don't even listen about that horrible stuff.

Kuzco- "No. We can't let the EFA even remotely touch me. No touchy."

Malina- "What about your people. You're just gonna kill them all???"

Kuzco- "Well, if they join me, against all this nonsense, they'll be fine. Why don't you hire some extra officers."

Malina- "NO way Kuzco. I had news to tell you. Great news. But I'm not gonna. You don't deserve to know.... *looks in fear* "I'll be right back. I gotta go to...Cindy's house...and drop this present off."

Kuzco- "Bye."

*Malina leaves*

*a little later. Kuzco is trying to play catch.*

Kuzco- "I need to feed you and stuff

Juanita- "Yeah. I can't cook. "

*a paper falls through mail*

Kuzco reading note- "Your wife just gave birth in the Tri-Inca Hospital. Fortunately she and the child she was bearing survived. Take care.

Kuzco- "Malina had a child??? Why was I not informed. Why? Oh. We've been injured for a while, and of course she's too mad to say anything now."

Kuzco- "Juanita, you have a new brother."

Juanita- "Yeah boi iiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!"

Kuzco- "I've gotta take care of a newborn...and you? work work work work work"

Juanita- "I'm nine. I can do stuff."

Kuzco- "I'm gonna go to the hospital to check on Malina. Wanna come?"

*walks in hospital*

Malina- "Hi Kuzco. Baby Juan was born at eight this morning. See."

Juanita- "That thing is ugly."

Kuzco- "Cute. BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME."

Malina- "I was going to, but you always ruined the chance."

Kuzco- "Well, you ruined my life."

Malina- "What?"

Kuzco notices congrats from EFA "The EFA?!? You go to EFA meetings too! I saw it. You can't just go against your husband like this. The EFA hates me. You will support my form of government, or you'll die with the rest of em."

Malina- "Kuzco, you're scaring me. What happened to you. What happened to peaceful leadership?"

Kuzco- "So I'm not right? You're telling me I'm wrong"

Malina- "I won't ever join you, Kuzco. I loved you. I loved you so much."

Kuzco pulls out weapon

Kuzco- "I HATE YOU. All you love is yourself."

Kuzco- "The EFA needs to go. So do you."

Malina-*Scared*- "No I'm your wife. You're becoming evil, Kuzco. I warned you."

Kuzco- "No. The EFA is evil, cause they're messing with me. I am the supreme overlord. I am the ruler here. Not you. Not equality protests.

Malina- "Kuzco, who did this to you? What are you doing?? I trusted you. I...I love you."

Kuzco- "Well I hate you."

*Kuzco kills her.*

Malina- "Ahhhh!"

Juanita- *looks at the camera like she's in The Office* "Daddy's gone crazy."