Part 8

Cheerleader comes to Malina

Cheer- "Malina, I love the sign...but if you wanna cheer on Kuzco, you need to meet with the squad. Come on. We'll let you be thrown in the air this time."

Malina (still sad)- "Ok,"

Abby- "Let's go. I'm gonna win!!"

Kuzco walks up panting

Kuzco- "Wait...can we wait a little? I need to catch my breath."

Abby- "Deep breathing. Ohohoh.

Announcer with gun - "Ok. I'll point the gun up, and you'll go on go. Ready set go."

*bam*

They run.

Abby is about to win.

Kuzco from afar- "Slow *pant* down."

Abby- "ya gotta catch me."

Kuzco- "Please."

Abby- "No."

Malina sticks her foot out and trips Abby

Abby rolls to the ground.

*keeps rolling*

Kuzco wins

Audience goes crazy

Abby- "Ow. Really Malina.

Malina runs to Kuzco

Malina- "You did it Kuzco!"

Kuzco- "I know."

Kuzco- "The deal is still settled right?

Malina- "Of course, husband."

Kuzco- "OH yeah! Husband! I like the sound of that."

Malina- "Uh... we've been married almost a year now. "

Kuzco - "Really. When's our anniversary? I've always been distracted by your beauty and never checked the date..."

Malina getting angry again- "It's tomorrow. But somebody has other plans, if I hear correctly."

Kuzco nervous- "What other plans?!"

Malina- "Don't try to hide things from me. Melissa told me that you were going away all day for a movie-premiere and post party."

Kuzco- "Listen, it's only from noon to midnight. We'll have the entire morning together."

Malina- "To do what?"

Malina- "Oh, that's right, my husband forgets our first anniversary and signed up for a party?"

Kuzco- "It's not even that big of a party. It's just a couple famous actors and..."

Malina- "and who? Abby? If this is about Abby....grr."

Kuzco- "No! Yes. Abby was in the movie...but I'm way out of her league."

Malina- (mocking Kuzco) "Oh because Abby is beautiful and perfect and I love her so much and even though she kills people she's still perfect. Don't tell me those LIES. Tell me the truth. Why do you love Abby so much."

Kuzco- "I do not love her. I am helping her. For. Reasons. Like, cash."

Malina- "CASH! You abandon me for cash?

Kuzco- "You don't understand. If I help her out, she'll give you money.'

Malina- "So I'm married to a villian."

Kuzco- "Villain?! I'm the nicest guy out there."

Malina- "A bad guy is paying you to support her. Of course you're evil."

Kuzco- "Well, you see...."

Malina- "No there's nothing left for me to see. Go to the stupid party. I'll spend our anniversary alone. If I do recall, you said I am a loner."

Kuzco- "Forget about that! That was years ago."

Malina walks away- "Well so was our wedding."

Kuzco stands alone