4 - Gone to a Coachella show

"You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream

"You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream."

-Teenage Dream, Katy Perry.

.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Parker says, waggling his eyebrows.

"I'm tired." I whine. "How'd you even get in here?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"I just told Laney I wanted you to be my companion to Coachella while it was still in town." He says with a cheeky smile. "I told her I thought you should get out. You've been working on the team for three days straight. As much as everyone appreciates it, you need a break." He says. He's right. I've been fixing the errors of their ways.

"Get oooooouuuttt." I groan.

"Come on, I even got a makeup artist."

"Hey, I'm Connie." the woman pipes up finally.

One thing I notice.

She is defintely a he.

"Parkerrrrr." I whine as he pulls me out of bed. The Connie gives me a once-over before biting her fake nail.

"I'm thinking aqua to match her eyes." Connie says. Parker's eyes twinkle.

"Yes, yes, auqa is a good color."

"You just want aqua because of Aquaman." I glare at him. He shrugs.

"He's just so cool." He says. I laugh once. What a geek.

Connie and Parker lead me into the living room where two huge suitcases rest and a metal chair. Connie sits me in the chair before opening both of the suitcases. Laney sits on the couch on Sam's lap sipping wine as she giggles to herself.

It had to be Saturday.

As she begins to put some kind of 24-hour-only dye in my hair, I ask Parker a serious question.

"Why are you so obsessed with Aquaman?"

He looks at me as if I'm dumb. "Do you honestly see any other water or under the sea superheros that often? No. They're all from different planets or the Amazons or some shit." He informs me. "I like the uniqueness of him."

"What about Mermain Man and Barnacle Boy?" I ask, offended.

"Who the fuck?" He asks with a confused expression. My jaw falls slack.