28 - skinny dipping / streaking in a park

"I know you're seeing black and white, so I'll paint you a clear blue sky. Without you, I'm colorblind."

-BLUE, Troye Sivan

.
.
.

"Finally." Parker groans as he drops his bags in our apartment. Parker has officially moved in as of right before we left for vacation. I miss Laney, but she still calls every day to check up on me.

"I have a deal for you," I tell Parker.

"Does it involve what I asked earlier?" He asks. I nod once. "Okay, what is it?"

"If you watch all the Twilight movies with me, I'll suck your dick," I tell him. He thinks for a long few seconds.

"No thank you, not worth it." He shakes his head. "When does Jordan come home?" He asks me.

"I'll pick him up when I come home from an errand I have to run tomorrow," I tell him.

"Errand?" He asks, and I follow him to the kitchen where he gets a glass of whiskey for us both.

"Yes. Errand." I reply, not letting him know.

I'm going to finally be able to visit my godchild tomorrow. I finally get to meet her. I wonder if she looks like him or her.

Does she have her father's black hair or Melinda's perfect blonde locks? His brown eyes, or her blue ones? His personality, or hers?

"Where are you going?" He asks me.

"Out." I laugh. He shoots me a look.

"What are you hiding from me?" He asks in a curt tone. I just look at him. "Ally. Is it something important?" He asks. I give in, and nod. He takes my face in his hands. "How long have you been hiding whatever this is from me?" He asks.

"Since we got in that car crash," I whisper.

"Ally, what the fuck." He says in a blank tone, tearing himself away from me. "What the hell are you hiding?"

"I just don't know how to tell you," I admit.

"Just spit it out."

"I have a goddaughter, Parker, and it's in the will that I eventually gain custody of her and I don't know what to do." I let him know.

He gapes at me.

"Wait... So... We basically have a kid..?" He asks.

"We?" I ask.

"Ally, I'm in this for the long run. What's yours is mine and what's mine is yours." He tells me. I reach over and press my lips to his. He kisses back softly, drawing me into his hold, which causes my knees to go weak. He makes me all jelly-like.

His hands wander along my body, like an interested tourer along a treasure map.

He lifts me and places me on the counter, standing between my legs.

"Did you say that just to get laid?" I ask him, smiling. He shakes his head. "Too bad, 'cause it would have worked."

.
.
.