24- Had an Actual Birthday Party/Built An Igloo

"You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being. With your face all made up, living on a screen, low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline."

-Gasoline, Halsey

You already know that nothing I write gets edited.

Also, it's been a full month today since I updated. I'm sorry. I will be uploading more because we now have anywhere from 7 to 14 chapters left and I'm leaning towards 7 so I can start the sequel. 😁

.

.

"You give me the type of feelings people write novels about," Parker says with a smile.

"Okay let up, what is this all about," I demand. "What do you want."

"Whatever do you mean?" He asks in a high-pitched voice.

"You've been being very verbally affectionate today and I know for a fact you prefer physically affectionate because you're not good with words, but you sure know how to use your hands." I remind him.

"Pfft..." He looks anywhere but me.

I raise my eyebrow.

"Fine. Come on, let's go inside."

"Parker I have tests to study for," I complain.

"And I have a surprise for you."

I grumble to myself, unlocking the door.

"Your dick is no surprise to me at this point, babe," I mutter at him.

I turn to the room to see everyone I care about inside with balloons, a cake, two bottles of wine, and shocked faces.

"Way to announce what we do when we're alone, Ally," Parker says, a devilish smile on his face.

"Well, you made it seem like.."

"Please. Stop." My brother says, cringing.

"Surprise?" Laney offers.

I grab the wine and get myself a glass quickly.

"Yeah! Surprise!" The jock part of the people here yells out. I start laughing and make greetings quickly, and someone turns on the music, and people start talking, everything going to course.

I look around the room. Banners and cheap streamers hang in the air. A cake is on the table.

Arms wrap around my waist.

"Sorry if it isn't too impressive. I've never thrown a birthday party before." Parker whispers in my ear and then kisses my cheek softly. I smile, and turn, wrapping my arms around him.

"I love it. Thank you." I whisper.

"That's not all," he whispers in my ear. "There's an even bigger not-so-surprise at the end of the night." He tells me. He grips my waist. I giggle.

"I look forward to it, Mr. West."

"K guys you can stop talking about your later plans and join the party," Leroy mutters while passing, laughing to himself. I laugh and let go of Parker. He just opts for my hand instead.

I take a sip of my wine and nod in appreciation at the taste.

Parker takes the wine from my hand and puts it down.

"I want you aware tonight. I want you to remember every detail. So no drinking. We can get smashed tomorrow, just not tonight."