The Art of Courting- Chapter Four

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late upload. This chapter has been ready for a couple of days now but my internet's been down. But it's here!

This book is now my main entry for the Watty Awards! It's in humor! So, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dani on the side :)

This chapter is dedicated to chooseitwisely, who has written an amazing story called Just What I Needed. The music and plot and characters are/is amazing! Seriously! If you haven't read it already, READ IT!

Okay, on with the reading!

Love you guys!

-Twix

CHAPTER FOUR

And if we don't hide here
They're going to find us
And the spies came out of the water
And you're feeling so good cos you know
That those spies hide out in every corner
They can't touch you no
Cos they're just spies
They're just spies
They're just spies –
Spies, Coldplay

“OPEN YOUR EYES,” JAY WHISPERED in her ear.

“Jay... are we in a zoo?”

“Yeah! Not Central Park, obviously, but a smaller one near school! Isn't it awesome?”

“Awesome? How did you manage to get us in a zoo... when it's closed?” Chelsea demanded. Suddenly, it hit her. “Did you break in?”

“Maybe?” His expression was guilty.

“Oh my God, oh my God! WE'RE GOING TO GET CAUGHT!” she screeched in horror, almost hyperventilating.

“Calm down,” Jay soothed. “We're not going to get caught. I came here earlier and blocked all the security cameras. And I may have taken the key from a young, female zoologist...”

“JAY!” Her panic increased. “We are so done for! Why couldn't you have just taken me during the day, when it was open?”

“Too expensive.”

“Too expensive? You're rich!”

“Not that rich.”

Taking a deep breath, Chelsea cursed herself. When Jay asked her on another 'frate' that night he came over to her house again, it was pity that made her say yes. Jay had the most adorable puppy dog eyes. But as soon as he pulled the blind fold over her eyes she knew she was in for something bad.

But she didn't expect it to be this bad.

In fact, she thought they were going to a pool or something. When she questioned him he pretty much just told her that he'd be there by six thirty and to wear a bathing suit. So here she was, with her black bikini on underneath her sweater and shorts, in a freaking zoo!

“Chelly, focus. I want to go see the penguins!”

“Jay, did it ever occur to you that the animals might be sleeping?”

“... What?”

“Well,” Chelsea explained, “it is night time. And nobody is here for them to entertain...”

“We are!”

“Yeah, but they don't know that. Don't you think they would be getting some shut eye before tomorrow?”