The Art of Courting- Chapter Ten

Hey Guys,

Here's the next chapter! Cut it some slack. I was practically half asleep when I wrote this. I'll probably go over it again later. It's not as long as I would like it to be.

Andy on the side>>

The song for this chapter is You Give Me Something by James Morrison. I love James Morrison. He's so groovy.

Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to BeautifulRose16 who has written a story caled Forever Yours that I love! It's so cute! So check it out!

Love you guys!

- Twix

CHAPTER TEN

You give me something

That makes me scared, alright

This could be nothing

But I’m willing to give it a try

Please give me something

Because someday I might call you from my heart

But it might be a second too late

And the words that I could never say

Are gonna come out anyway- You Give Me Something, James Morrison

CHELSEA BLINKED A FEW TIMES before what he said computed in her head. She crushed him? Crushed him? Seriously?

That is so melo-dramatic.

“Jay…” she sighed. “I-”

“That’s all you can say?” he demanded.

“You didn’t let me finish!”

“Because I know what you’re going to say!”

They stared at each other before Chelsea let out a loud groan of frustration. She stalked over to where he was lying on her couch and sat down on his chest.

“Hey! Get off!”

Ignoring him, she wiggled around a bit to get comfortable before crossing her arms stubbornly. “I’m not moving until you promise to listen to me.”

He sent her a weird look. “Are you on drugs or something, Chelly?”  

“What? No!”

“Well, you never usually act like this… Are you sure you’re not on drugs?”

“I’m not high, Jay.”

“Sure…”

She rolled her eyes at him and moved around a little. He let out a strangled breath.

“Chelly, I can’t breathe. You’re butt is too heavy!”

“Oh stop complaining. Will you listen to me now?”

“Maybe…” They stared at each other.

“Okay,” Chelsea decided, “that’s a ‘yes, I’ll listen now’. I... um…”

“The suspense is killing me. Literally. I swear you grow heavier every second.”

She sent him a dirty look. She wasn't that fat.