~2~ Saving the Day

You woke up and got ready for school, then you were out the door. You weren't expecting to see Alya waiting for you. "Oh hey Alya." You both walked side by side. "So what is there to do in Paris, you know besides that tourist crap."

"Well my favorite thing is when super villains attack." You look at her strange, not knowing where to start. "Don't get me wrong I don't like seeing people in danger, I love seeing Ladybug and Cat Noir save the day."

"Uh... who are Ladybug and Cat Noir?" You look at her confused and she looks at you shocked.

"You don't know who Ladybug and Cat Noir are?! Well they're superheroes who always save the day. Ladybug is the coolest, Cat Noir is the unofficial official sidekick." She pulls out her phone, "This is my blog dedicated to Ladybug, it's called the ladyblog."

"I see, where I'm from we don't really need superheroes so I guess the rest of the world swept them under a rug." You both head into class and see Chloe and Sabrina at the back of the classroom.

"What are those two doing back there, they never go back there this can't be good." Alya tries to see what you're doing as you head back for a closer look. You realize they're drawing on a boys face who had fallen asleep in the back of class.

"Hey what are you doing to him!?" Before you realized what you were doing you had called out the two girls.

"Well well, it seems the new girl does know how to speak, and look she can walk somewhere without someone directing her, wow I'm impressed." Chloe smirked while Sabrina snickered, paralyzing you in your place.

"Chloe, leave (Y/N) alone and stop whatever you're doing to Max." Alya walks next to you standing tall. The Max kid wakes up and looks around.

"What's going on?" Chloe snickers as she pulls out her mirror showing Max his now horrified face. "What did you do this for?" He grabs the marker from Chloe then runs out of the classroom before anybody could stop him.

Before anybody could even scold Chloe the teacher told everybody to take their seats. You didn't get too far into the lesson before a giant man made of sand came slamming through the door. He shoots sand out towards Chloe who pushes her bestie in front of her, Sabrina immediately passed out onto the floor.

"What the-" before you could finish Alya, Nini, and Adrien had grabbed you and started running out of the classroom. You camped outside the door listening to the villains motives.

"I am sandman, I will get people in their most vulnerable state, sleeping, starting with you Chloe Bourgeois!" You heard Chloe screaming as you realized why nobody out of Paris knew of these villains, what kind of name was sandman?

"All right girl, you'll get to see Ladybug in action!" You watched as Adrien started running off, nobody going after him. You ran with Nino and Alya to the bathrooms where you hid out. You hid out for about fifteen minutes until you heard people screaming about Cat Noir. "This is our cue," Alya pulled out her phone and ran out with you finding sand man.

"I see him, I think," you pointed out to a blond dressed like a cat. You started looking for Ladybug nut couldn't find any Ladybug looking thing anywhere.

"That's odd she's usually here by now," Alya was looking all around for her, "Ladybug never lets us down." All around the streets were passed out civilians. Cat Noir jumped down and landed in front of you.

"You girls aren't safe here, please go home," you noticed as the people put to sleep were slowly turning to sand. You looked around and noticed Chloe passed out, mirror in hand. You dove to the girl, Sandmans sand laser hitting CatNoir instead of you. You pointed the mirror at him as he shot at you, he hit the mirror and it bounced back hitting him instead, he had hit himself.

"You go girl, now break his charm with the butterfly in it." You look at her confused. "His pen thing, break the pen he was shooting people with." You nod running over to him stopping to look at Alya once more. "And catch the butterfly so it can't multiply." You pull out a jar from your bag that once had your lunch in it. You broke the pen swiftly putting it in the jar, only sandman went back to normal though.

"Where is Ladybug, without her we can't turn everybody back to normal, everyone here will sleep forever." Alya put down her phone and looked worriedly around the city.

"Well for whenever she gets here, I'll be holding onto the Butterfly for her, and I suppose Cat Noir as well, since nobody knows where he lives, and I'll be seeing Ladybug eventually I hope, I can hand her this kitty with the jar."  You put the jar back in your bag and drag the passed out superhero to your home, him purring the whole way there.