~13~ Heartbreak and Hope

"A date right now," you looked to your side table clock, "It's 10:29." He looked at you a bit disappointed. "The perfect time for a date with a superhero." You tried to save the moment.

"I'm not going to make you, if you don't want to." He started turning away but you grabbed his arm.

"No! I want to! where do you plan on having this date?" His face transformed into a big smile and without answering grabbed you by the waist and whisked you out of your balcony. "Woah, careful, don't drop me."

"I would never do that kitten." he instinctively pulled you closer as the two of you soared over Paris. Your eyes glimmered as you admired the scenery.

"Cat this is amazing." you quietly whispered to him. You softly nuzzle your face into his neck to protect yourself from the cold wind from Cat's speed. Soon you both landed down and you looked around, you were at the tip of the Eiffel tower. This made you cling closer to him instinctively.

"Don't worry, (y/n), I won't let you fall." He looked deeply into your eyes.

"I think it's too late for that..." you gazed into his deep green eyes, then they fluttered shut, and yours did too. You both lean into each other and your lips touch. It was soft and fast, and warm. When you pulled away he looked at you. You ran your hand across his mask under his left eye. "I can't help but wonder who you are under the mask."

"I'm sorry (y/n), but you can't know. It's not just about me, if you knew it could put you in danger. Please understand I can't tell you." He looked at you sadly.

"Trust me, I understand... But how are we going to make this work? I can't just date somebody I don't even know until I die. Is there any way to make it safe?" A tear fell from your eye.

"The only way would be if hawkmoth stopped akumatizing people. If he was gone there wouldn't be a threat in Paris anymore and we could be together. But I don't think that's possible." He looked away from you, "I'm sorry (y/n) I shouldn't have done this to you."

He pulls you close and soars through the air with you on his chest. He lands down on your balcony and places you down on your feet. As he turns to leave you grab his arm, "please don't let this be goodbye, I don't want this to end."

"I don't want this to end either, let's make the most out of this." He hugged you then he was gone as soon as he came. You were so tired you feel asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.

🖤💚🖤

You walked into school the next day and sat at your desk sulking a bit.

"Hey girl, is everything okay?" Alya piped up as soon as she saw you.

"I'm fine, just tired. I didn't get much sleep last night." You rubbed your eyes as the bell rang to let class know it was starting. After that Ms. Mendeleiev walked into the room. The whole class started to whisper.

"Okay class quiet down, Ms. Bustier couldn't be here so I'm filling in for her." She started handing out a paper to everyone. "Read this poem then write a response, when you finished do something quiet."

"This isn't what Ms. Bustier does. We have poems we're working on." Kim spoke up.

"I don't care, just do as you're told."

"But we shouldn't be getting off of our work. We don't have much time to finish it." This time it was Alix who spoke up.

"I need all the time I can get, I'm not super fluent in French." You spoke up, "and the poem has to be in French."

"Yeah, why should we listen to you, we know what we have to do." Chloe glared at the teacher then smiled at you.

Ms. Mendeleiev slammed the papers on the desk then stormed out of the room. You sighed then walked out seeing Adrien follow you. You both walked out just in time to see her get akumatized. You ran immediately to the girls bathroom and locked yourself in. You put your peacock brooch on and Dusuu appeared.

"Dusuu, feathers up!" You said and you were transformed into peacock. You ran out of the bathroom and spread your fan with a flick. Cat noir landed down next to you. "Long time no see. I didn't know if I was going to see you again.

"Cats always chase birds m'lady." You started to run to find the monster of a teacher. "I'll always be right behind you." You both run out of the school and see a person with a whip, it was Ms. Mendeleiev. Everytime she whipped someone it turned into a classic zombie situation.

"Ok cat, here's me plan, we get through the hoard, then I use perplex and you try to find her Akuma, you won't have long though, I'm sorry you'll have to do it alone." You hug him out of instinct then run out into the hoard. Cat gets up to her and you stand in the middle of the hoard. "Perplex!"

Cat hit her over the head with his staff knocking her to the ground, he broke every accessory she had on her person until an Akuma flew out. "Peacock, I found it!" You jumped up with your fan but one of the zombies grabbed your ankles. You fell to the floor and saw that it was nino who grabbed your ankle, you kick him away then run to the Akuma.

"Cat launch me up, I can't reach it." You step on his staff and he launches you up, you slash down on it and it becomes a normal butterfly. As you're calling back down to earth cat walks over and catches you. "Cat thank you, before we change back, we need to talk."