~7~ Date?

You woke up for school and got ready. As soon as you exited the apartment Alya was pacing, waiting for you.

"There you are girl, why didn't you tell me?" Alya put her hands on her hips.

"Tell you about?" You were interrupted before you could finish your sentence.

"Cat Noir, he was spotted with you when there wasn't even a villain nearby. So you have to tell me was this a planned thing or did he find you?" Alya held her phone up to your mouth.

"Are you recording this?" You looked at your friend.

"Just answer the question."

"Oh ok, well, no it wasn't planned he found me." You looked at Alya as she brought the phone away from your face and to her own.

"He was holding you pretty close, was it a romantic thing, what I'm asking is, did you get a date with the elusive Cat Noir." Alya quickly shifted the phone back to your face.

"Date?" You asked in a high pitch, "I doubt it was anything like that, he just saved me from an angry Chloe, that's all, you'll need to find him to know if it was a date." Alya tapped her phone then put it in her bag.

You both got to school and as soon as you sat down Adrien and Nino turned around. "So (Y/N), how was your date with Cat Noir?" The blond was smiling at you.

"Not you too, it wasn't a date, at least I don't think it was, listen he found me and I don't want to start any rumors about him." You were laying your head on your desk.

"He found you, how romantic," the high voice of your classmate Rose piped up from behind you. Upon turning around you noticed that most of the class was crowded around you.

"Ah what do you all want from me," the way they surrounded you was like a pack of starving hyenas. They all started talking at the same time, you kept hearing the mention of Cat noir in every statement though.

"It wasn't a date!" You snapped at your peers as they recoiled. They all walked away from you and sat at their seats.

"It's like you can't hang with a superhero without everyone assuming you're in love," you rest your head in your hands.

"Well you're the one who has a crush on him," Alya put her hand on your back and you kept your blushing face in your hands.

"Cute," you looked at Adrien, still pink in the face, "I mean, Cat Noir probably thinks you're cute, that's probably why he took you to the top of the Eiffel tower." Pink turns to red as you recoil into your arms.

Miss Bustier started the lesson but you were distracted. Was it supposed to be romantic? No he was just saving you from an outraged Chloe, it was nothing more than that.

"What the hell is this?" You were snapped back to reality realizing it was lunch time, Chloe was screaming at one of the kids who sat in the back. "I know you drew this, is this supposed to be me? Why did you make (Y/N) so cute when she's not even cute in real life, and cat noir would never lay his lips on her."

"Chloe!" Adrien screamed at the blonde, but Nathaniel was already running full speed out of the classroom. Chloe glared at you as she turned to Nathaniel's sketchbook and started making edits to his art. You were about to say something but Adrien grabbed your hand and shook his head, dragging you out of the classroom. "She never stops, no matter how much you reprimand her."

You didn't know what to say you never really spent any time alone with Adrien. "She's awful though, how do you deal with her liking you?" He shrugs and finally let's go of your hand. His attention had gone elsewhere to a boy who walked past. His skin was purple and his hair bright red, his outfit was mainly white except for the circles on his chest the primary colors, and on his arm a drawing tablet.

"Adri-" you were shushed and rushed away by Adrien. He dragged you into a janitor closet.

"Stay here, that boy has been akumatized, and this isn't the first time, he's the evillustrator." He started closing the door but I stopped him.

"And where are you going?"

"Somewhere else to hide, don't ask questions." He then slammed the door and ran off somewhere else. You took this chance to transform, you took duusu from your backpack and uttered feathers up. You ran out of the closet and towards the cat noir you just spotted. "There you are, are you ready to ruffle some feathers?"

You smiled and rolled your eyes, "ready as I'll ever be." You took notice to the evillustrator who had drawn a stereotypical which costume onto a Chloe that was struggling to get it off, but it appeared to be attached to her.

"We need to cover those windows and knock out the lights, he can't draw in the dark," Cat noir whispers in your ear, the close proximity making you shudder. You take out your metal tail fan and start hitting the light bulbs by throwing it like a boomerang. Evillustrator was panicked, looking at both you and cat noir as Cat was stacking the desks against the window. "His pencil," Cat screamed as evillustrator started on something else.

"Perplex," you screamed distracting evillustrator as you rushed towards him and broke his pencil. You used your fan on the Akuma making it go from black to white. "Goodbye Cat," you said add you blew him a kiss and ran back to the closet making it just in time to turn back into yourself. Then there was a knock on the door.

"(Y/N) you can come out now, don't worry it's just me Cat."