~8~ Jealousy and Rage

You open the door and find your favorite superhero leaning against the doorway. He takes your hand and pulls you out of the closet. Cat Noir raised your arms and spun you around looking at your body.

"Cat, what are you doing?" You giggle a bit and put down your arms. He pins you against the wall making your giggles stop.

"I was making sure you weren't hurt, did you stay in that closet since Adrien put you there?" He slowly wrapped his arm around your waist, your feet slowly left the floor.

"I didn't leave once, I'm fine," Cat Noir started walking with you, adjusting you to sit on his arm. "I can walk by myself you silly Kitty." You wrapped an arm around his neck, afraid he might drop you.

"I know, just let me," Cat walked into the classroom where all of your classmates were sitting together waiting for your teacher to return. "Here you are m'lady, I hope for another date sometime, perhaps this Friday at the Eiffel Tower at midnight." Cat Noir bowed then left through the window, ignoring Chloe who was trying to get his attention.

"What was that all about, I thought it wasn't a date." Chloe was marching up to you, Sabrina following wearing her matching glare.

"Why do you care? I thought you liked Adrikinz," you mocked the way she referred to Adrien. "Besides, unlike you I'm honest, I wasn't sure if it was a date and I wouldn't slander his name. A date with you would slander anybody's good name." You watched her face turn red, as she raised her hand to deliver a smack.

"Chloe!" Adrien screamed as he ran into the classroom and guarded you from the angry blonde. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Stop protecting that brat, she insulted me." Adrien was holding her arms so she couldn't hit you.

"And you've insulted almost every person in this classroom but you've got your father's protection." He throws her arms and grabs your shoulder, leading you away. Chloe storms out of the classroom.

"Hey, are you alright?" Adrien was gripping your shoulders. You move his hands off of your shoulders and find your way to your seat. "Yeah I'm fine. Chloe sure is tiring though. Thanks, twice now today." You jumped as something crashed through the side of the classroom. "Twice in one day, really!?" You screamed at no one.

Adrien grabbed your hand and tried to bolt out the door but the villain rushed between you two. "Adrikinz who is she, I'll tell you who. A useless fly," there was only one person who called him Adrikinz, Chloe had been akumatized. The Chloe decked out completely in black with a broken red heart on her chest grabbed you with inhuman strength. "What are you gonna do about it Adrikinz?" You watched as Adrien ran away and Chloe laughed. You looked for a way out so you wouldn't have to transform in front of everyone when Cat Noir ran in.

"Cat, get me out of here!" You screamed at him as you struggled against her grip. "Chloe set me down right now!" You watched as Cat's pole extended and he angrily walked towards you and Chloe.

"Well let's see if this useless fly, can fly." She laughed and held you over her head, you struggled to get down, but before you could you were thrown through the air. You held your hand out to Cat Noir but you were just out of his reach and you went flying, straight to the middle of the school, falling to the first floor. You grunted as the wind was knocked out of you, then everything went black.

When you came to you were in your own house. "Wha- when did I get home?" You looked around to see a Cat Noir with tears on his mask. He gasped and rushed to you.

"(Y/N)!" He gently gripped your hand with the same hand that had the ability to destroy anything with one word. "I thought you might be really hurt. I'm so sorry I didn't save you in time."

"Ugh I'm fine, I think, what happened?" You try to sit up, but your back hurts so bad you had to hold back a scream.

"You took a hard fall, a huge fall. Chloe as the heartbreaker threw you down to the bottom floor of the school. Alya took care of you while I singlehanded, took care of heartbreaker." He boasted, proud of himself. "But, peacock never showed up, what a lousy hero."

"Lousy? Peacock is amazing and deserves more respect!" You took personal offense to his insult to your alter ego. "Maybe she's in trouble, or hurt."

"Yeah, I don't know." He sighed, "well at least Paris is safe. Are you gonna be alright on your own?" He smiled at you.

"Yeah I'll be fine, in pain, but fine. Go home kitty." You touched his cheek and sunk into your bed. You watched as he left the apartment and you were alone. "Duusu."

"Y/N !!" Duusuu flew out of your pocket and grabbed your forehead, giving you a tiny hug.

"Y/N are you hurt? I'm so sorry i couldn't transform you, it was just too risky"

"Yeah duusuu it's just my back , i dont think ill be able to fight or sleep properly the next few days, and it's ok, cat noir saved the day" you roll your eyes, still mad at his comment.

"OH i know what to do, grab your phone and call a cab"

"Huh? Why ? "

"Just trust me"

🐞🐈🐞

Duusuu flies in front of you through some chinese looking doors, plants surround the opening

"Duusuu hide! I think there is someone in there!"

"Y/N its ok, i trust him."

The doors open and an old man turns to you, "Hello Peacock"