~21~ Answers

As you and Adrien sat on the couch, he suddenly took a picture of you. "Hey, no. Delete that." You plead with him.

"Awe come on, I can finally have a picture of you now though." He gave you puppy dog eyes, which you glared back at playfully.

"Just look up pictures of peacock." he pulled his phone to his chest.

"But then I wouldn't be able to see your beautiful face." He leaned forward and kissed you, making you forget about it.

"Fine, you can keep it. Can I at least look at it?" Adrien held up his phone for you, and you gazed at the photo. It wasn't too bad, it was a side view.

"Can I post this?" You look at him confused. "I mean online, like Instagram. And we can be official?" You smile at him.

"Sure." You curl up next to him, watching his phone as he posted it on his page. 

"This is probably going to get you a lot of attention. I'm pretty popular as a model, you will get a lot of publicity." You snuggle up next to him.

"I'm used to it. I got so much attention as peacock and dating Cat Noir." Almost as soon as Adrien pressed the post button he got a call. 

"Hello father... What?... that's my girlfriend... It just sorta happened recently... Yes... But... Okay." Adrien hung up. "That was my Father, he wants to talk to me about you. I have to go now." 

"But we just got here." He pulls you onto his lap hugging you close.

"My dad's sending over a car to get me, let's go wait outside where they'll be able to see us." He kissed you before the two of you stood and walked to the sidewalk, holding hands. 

Soon a car pulled up, and Adrien let go of your hand, then got in. "Bye Adrien." He smiled at you as he climbed into his car. You watched him drive off, then walked back into your house.

Adrien's POV

As I walk into my house Nathalie was waiting at the top of the staircase. "Your father sent me, he wants to speak with you, come with me." I walked up the stairs and followed her to my fathers room. 

"Adrien, what were you thinking posting something like that?" His back was facing me, from across the room.

"I love her." 

"Wasn't that the girl who was recently dumped by Cat Noir?" 

"Yes, she goes to my school, I was there for her when she got dumped by him." My Father turned to face me.

"Are you sure you're not just a rebound?" harsh words from my father.

"I'm positive father." There was silence, then I noticed it. Sitting a few feet away from me on the long table in Fathers room sat the Peacock Miraculous. I picked it up just as my father turned towards me.

"Put that down!" My father voice boomed. I stood there shocked then placed it down on the table. "You know how I hate you messing with my prototypes." He cleared his throat.

"Prototypes?"

"Yes, I'm making a miraculous collection for my fashion line. I would rather you don't break that, I've found the peacock brooch is very fragile." I just nodded at my father. "Go to your room now. I would like to meet your girlfriend and see if she's worthy." 

I left the room without responding to my father, I had to talk to (Y/N) immediately.

Your POV

The next day you were walking into school, when Adrien ran up behind you, grabbing your hand and speeding up your pace. You smiled as you ran behind him and the two of you ran into the janitors closet. 

"(Y/N), I think I found your miraculous." Your smile morphs into a look of shock. "My father had it."

"Do you have it?" 

"No, my father took it back from me..." 

"Does this mean?" You didn't want to finish your sentence. You both knew that Adrien's father was Hawkmoth. "What are we going to do?"

"I'm going to have to get your miraculous back somehow then we can get my father when he least expects it."

"Adrien, I'm so sorry." You pull Adrien into a hug, his head laying on your chest. "This must be so hard for you."

"I don't know..." He just pulled you closer, hiding his face. You could only imagine the pain of losing one parent, and being faced with possibly losing the other. You felt water on your chest.

"Adrien." You soothed as you pet his head of hair. you two sat there, skipping class, until lunch arrived.

"Thank you (Y/N). For being here for me." You wiped his eyes of the last tears. Then he leaned and started kissing you. You two were kissing  when the door opened.

"Hey, you two stop that! Get out of here." It was the janitor, how this was the first time you two were ever caught in the closet was a mystery to you.

The other students watched as the two of you walked out of the closet. "Are you available tonight? My father wants to meet you."

"I think so." the both of you walked to class, waiting there for lunch to end.