Towards a new friendship ...

We enter Devakshi's classroom.7 students are standing (Dev being one of them) & the teacher is instructing  something ... 

Chemistry Teacher: So Baccha Party the Board demands that you make a project for your final board practicals for class 12th & this year some of your seniors came up with pathetic projects. So I want to give you some idea now only so that tum log agle saal school ka naam na duba do jiski mujhe tum mahan baccho se puri puri umeed hai .......

The class started cries of no ma'am ...please ma'am ...abhi bahut pressure hai ma'am...

Teacher: Shut up! Kya kaam hai tum ko facebook pe aarhi-tedhi pics daalne k alawa... wo kya machli jaisa muh banate rehto ho tum log?

& the teacher made a pout

The class burst out laughing

Teacher: SHUT UP!! I want PIN DROP SILENCE ... Now all 7 of you standing make teams of 5 & present a group project. Make sure that you incorporate both academically strong & weak students. Next year you'll have to make independent projects. Devrath Dixit let's start with you choose your team mates.

"Hmmmm ... So whom should I choose first. " Dev started wondering"Should I choose her? We got same marks in mid-term exams. She is not that bad. I know on the first day I said that the school gets anyone admitted without seeing their merit ... I'll apologise... But she is too kiddish ... In the bus she is friends with kids ... Will she be good enough? She is dedicated towards her studies .... Okay Dev snap out of your ego, She's the best in the class ...but after me ... & she's cute ... uhh Dev focus ... okay buck up boy let's do it"

Teacher: Have you decided?

Dev: My team will have Ms Pota..... uhh Sonakshi .. Sonakshi Bose, Jatin , Vicky & Elena

"Hain ... me ??? Ye kya ho gya Mr. KKS ko" Sona was shocked "Well Sona if he is forgetting his ego then you should soften towards him too ... & he is sooooo hot...... Uhh Sona FOCUS GIRL!FOCUS! It's a project he needs marks & you too ..."

Vicky is another guy from Dev's group & Elena is a girl from their class who is just a beauty freak... Her old friends from class 10 took commerce in 11th so she is a loner in the class. She goes out in the break to meet her old friends but unlike Sona she is jovial & co-ordial with the rest of her classmates.

...............................................................................................................

CHEM LAB DURING THE BREAK

Dev: So ... has anyone decided what are we going to do?

Elena: Simple you brainy people decide & inform me... haa but if you need any help please call me ... okay but now I will leave ... I've got to catch up with my friends