Smile

Hey! Hi!

Something just happened. I Live You crossed 4K votes but this is not about it. I find it funny that a book like ILY which is so amateur fares so well compared to JBKG and LIRTC where the two of them have more depth in characters, a better plot and a better format than this book! Is it the humor that attracts?

Well I guess yes.

We need that spark of comedy every now and then. Everyone loves to laugh but do we remember that we have to laugh? People these days are more like machines and we are so focussed to make our dreams come true or are so engrossed in our miseries that we forget to laugh. Are we too sad or worse are we getting numb to human emotions?

The readers of this book are mostly people in their school or college. Our whole lives are ahead of us. We have to achieve great things in life and we will but every victory is worthless if we are forgetting what it is to live.

So my small little message is if things are working out in your life fine and if they are not it is ok. It is important to live.

I am not asking you to fall of your beds laughing each time or get less serious about your aspirations but remember you are no rock that you'll come out of your issues without a speck of depression, you are no machine that you can study whole day and night, you don't have a scanner in your head to never fall in love with the wrong person and you didn't choose your relatives or shape their behavior that you get disappointed with the way they treat you.

Life is no bed of roses but it isn't a road of thorns either. It is a chat with all the flavours intact. Savour the struggle not for the victory that will follow but do it because this time won't come back. Savour your struggles so that you look into your own eyes and are satisfied with your efforts. You know your threshold limits. Work for the joy of working and don't punish yourselves. Extremes have never been rewarding.

Lastly, feel. Don't be numb. Don't escape your issues. Laugh, smile, live. Be happy. Its your own life and this day, this time, this life will never get back to you. Loosen your prejudices and judgements. Embrace what comes your way.

Laugh and crack others up too because we all deserve it. Successful or failing whatever the situation may be we all deserve to live, love and be loved.

Be happy. Be content.

I wanted to get this out of my system. Its better to stand up to our fears and problems than escaping them or diverting our attention from them.

Since I Live You has spread smiles and will continue to do so in the future (fingers crossed). So I will not do any MAJOR CHANGES in the book. I'll let it be silly and amateur if it has given you that special treasure ... Smile <3.

I guess my purpose on Wattpad is served.