11 years later

Dil Ye Dil
Dil Ye Dil
Dil Ye Dil

Ye Dil
Deewana

Deewana Hai Ye Dil
Deewane Ne Mujhko Bhi Ah Kar Daala Deewana
Maine Uske Shahar Ko Chhoda
Uski Gali Mein Dil Ko Toda
Phir Bhi Seene Mein Dhadakta Hai Ye Dil
Maine Dil Se Usay Nikaala
Jo Na Karna Tha Kar Daala
Phir Phi Yaad Usi Ko Karta Hai Ye Dil

Ye Dil
Deewana
Deewana Hai Ye Dil

A man of about 28 year was singing 'Ye dil ' from the movie Pardes. His entire concentration was on the song. The guitar hung from his neck which was elegantly held in his hands; rejoiced when his white fingers played it. No one could take their eyes off this well sculpted guy with messy hair which made him look all the more desirable, when the wind blew his hair & stationed his hair just above his eyes. Time had made him even more handsome, Dev Dixit the owner of Dixit enterprises was now the youngest & most desirable business tycoon of India.

As he finished his song, Pranjali,Tanvi & Sangyaa along with other girls came rushing towards him. He picked up one of them & gave a light peck on her cheeks & then gently kept her down. He noticed a guy of about his age. He waved & called Dev towards him. The dark skinned, short-heighted, well built man had a pleasant smile on his face. A stethoscope was lying casually on his shoulder. Dev went near him.

Dev: Hello! Dr. Ritvik? (or whatever the spelling is)

Ritvik: Hey ... Dev, so these are the girls you wanted me to meet?

Dev: Yup!! Aren't they cute?

Ritvik: I thought that you are talking of proper girls ...

Dev: Aaah ... So that thought brought you here😉

Ritvik: No ... I just came to see how my patient's doing ... & you seem to be perfect ... just perfect today

Dev: What did you say?

Ritvik: Perfect ... Just perfect ... What's the matter? You look tensed?

Dev: No ... nothing some old memories flashed by ...

Ritvik: I would someday like to dive in this sea of these old memories of yours ... There is a lot buried in you

Dev: So ... How is my NGO?

Ritvik: Amazing ... whenever you spoke of these girls that you go to meet I thought that you are Casanova but now I can clearly see that the girls that you were talking of are these little angels of about 10 years ( I can bet that you were thinking the same, am I right or am I right reader) ...

Dev: It gives me some strange relief to help these girls who were facing problems because of discrimination to them

Ritvik: You have an amazing depth of character ...

Dev: Thanks Dr. Ritvik

He smiled when he turned around to look at the name of the NGO "My Shona's"

Ritvik: Chalo now I need help

Dev:??

Ritvik: Today is Ashtami

Dev: So

Ritvik: Dude ... I need to visit the Durga Puja Pandal at CR park ... I need to buy something decent to wear ...

Dev: Puja hi to hai!! Buy a simple outfit

Ritvik: HELLO Mr. Non Bengali this is no simple festival it's the Bengali's Christmas &