Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo

Play the video as & when the lyrics are written
Remember- We break each other bit by bit only to rebuild each other (Courtesy- Saheli Goswami)
They'll be together soon
Happy Reading!!

"Sorry everyone, I was not replying to your messages but boards & entrances were keeping me busy ... Good news; I have cleared NEET & I am shifting to Varanasi for pursuing MBBS ... IMS-BHU offers the best of medicine ... I'm leaving day after tomorrow"

This message of Sonakshi had an impact on everyone no lesser than the bomb blasts on Hiroshima & Nagasaki but to live in Delhi was getting suffocating for her. While in Kolkata she was mistreated by her own family, her Dad left her, she had to leave Kolkata along with her Dad's surname but when she came to Delhi, colors started filling in her life, Dev brought those colors but he was the one who mercilessly took away her reason to live once again. She was desperate to leave Delhi, there was no point in staying in Delhi & so she decided to shift. Elena, Jatin & Vicky had called her & told her not to leave but Sona was not in a mood to listen to anyone. One day Ele dropped at her doorstep & enquired her about this sudden decision, Sona broke down & told her everything that had happened. After that Ele made sure that no one bothered Sona about this decision.

........................................................................

SONA'S POV

I am finally in that train that would lead me out of this place but even now I am suffocating because of his presence. Maa & Bijoy Kaka are giving me company to Varanasi but all of them, Jatin, Vicky, Elena & Dev have also joined us... I don't want to even face him ... I'll start crying ... He doesn't deserve my tears ... but ... but ... even after trying so much ... I can't hate him ... My hearts still thumps in my rib cage shouting that it loves him

DEV'S POV

I can see that she is stealing glances at me. We are sitting in the train facing each other on opposite seats ... So close & yet so far ... Say something Sonakshi ... Please ... Lash out at me, Hit me, accuse me, say that you hate me but please don't behave as if you don't know me ... You know how much I get bothered by your silence ... You are making things even worse for me

Hai dil ko teri aarzoo

Par mai tujhe na paa sakun

Hai dil ko teri justjoo

Par mai tujhe na paa sakun

Mai hu shab tu subah

Dono jud ke judaa

Mai hu lab tu duaa

Dono jud ke judaa

Sajaana Saajana Maahiya Saajana ve

After a long journey we are finally about to reach Varanasi ... So many hours have past but neither of us have spoken a word .... Strange isn't it ... Things were so different when we were going to Agra ... Do you remember that Sonakshi?

SONA'S POV
I have come to UP earlier also with Dev but things were so different then ... You were making so many efforts to sit with me & to talk to me ... Why have you become so cold Dev? Don't you remember anything ... I want to cry as loudly as possible once again, just the way I did on Papa's birthday eve when you consoled me & I realized that I love you ... I can cry once again Dev ... only, only if you stand by me again ... What is it that is holding you back?