Dekho rootha na karo

A week had passed since the ghost hunt. Sona tried telling everyone about the cute ghost she saw when she was looking  for her spectacles but like it happens in most of the cases everyone refused to believe her (except Purushottam the milk man). So she dropped the topic & ensured that none of her acquintace wandered to that place. "Let the bo8y stay in peace", she says.

There was another matter which was bothering Sonakshi & she had wanted to discuss it with Elena but Elena seemed to guarded to discuss about 'Vicky' So Sona decided to discuss it with Dev

Sona: Dev we need to discuss something

Dev: GST, kashmir issues whatever it is Ms. Samaj Sudharak it can wait because I want to show you something.

Sona: It's urgent Dev

Who on Earth can stop Dev Dixit from doing something that he has decided. He pulled Sona towards him & made her sit on a sofa which was near the window.

Sona: Ab kya?

Dev pointed towards the distant hills. The hills had taken a blue hue. The sun was standing in its full glory painting the sky & clouds in shades of orange. Hillstation evenings are always soothing & today was no different. The sun was preparing to retire behind the clouds & Sona looked at scene with awe.

Dev: Pasand aaya?

Sona: Bahut... Kuch special hai aaj?

Dev: Special Kuch nahi hai it's just that we don't take out enough time to look at nature. Toh jab bhi hum Thoda sa time nikal Ke dekhte hain it looks prettier.

Sona smiled at him. Dev sat beside her on the sofa.  Sona rested her head on his shoulder & he wrapped his arms around her. They were lost in each others presence, in the sunset. Mussoorie was adding colours to DevAkshi's story that couldn't have got painted in Delhi.

Sonakshi slept in the same position & Dev lifted her in bridal style

Sonakshi slept in the same position & Dev lifted her in bridal style. He made Sona lay down on the bed peacefully. He took out her sandals & then sat on a chair doing nothing baring admiring his beautiful wife.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~~••~

Sonakshi's phone was ringing constantly. She managed with a lot of difficulty to open her eyes. She tried to take out her arms which had got entangled with Dev's, the touch creating sparks & sending shivers down her spine.  She looked at Dev. He looked too cute while sleeping.  Her phone rang again to bring her out of her trance

Sona: Hello

Elena: Hello Sona ... Tu abhi hospital aa sakti hai kya?

Sona: Emergency hai?

Elena: Badi wali

Sona agreed & disconnected the call. She woke up Dev & they reached the hospital. Outside the hospital was a lot of chaos. A huge crowd had gathered. They cut threw it only to find the unexpected. Vicky, who was not in his senses, (the reason lying in his hand, an empty bottle of scotch), was fighting with the guards, shouting "Mujhe milna hai"