Help & Acknowledgements

1.
Once this ff gets over which, if my calculation is not wrong, will be on Wednesday then I may...  MAY...  Start a new ff & I need a cover for that... Anyone who can help please leave an in line comment

Dev will be a singer, drained out of inspiration & Sona would be a budding singer with a melodious, captivating voice. Their journey starts at a reality show where Dev is the judge & Sona is a contestant... So the cover requirements are a light background & little things related to music on it along with a suitable DevAkshi picture on it.

2.

THANK YOU!
These two words are coming out of the bottom of my heart & are having so much of depth. I can't express the volumes of gratitude I feel towards my readers... Everytime wattpad says you just got published...  It's an awesome feeling with the chapter going out to you all...  The excitement, dragons of my tummy & smile on my face are still the same when I read your comments & see your votes!!! The journey of I live you wouldn't have been the same without you guys.
The best part was making friends out of complete strangers in different cities. I won't name anyone because if I forget a single name I'll be blasted but you know how much you guys matter & mean to me. Your love will last for a lifetime.
Thank you
I'm overwhelmed.