Farewell Party

Watch the video when I tell you!!
Hope you'll like this episode
Vote & comment to let me know

Asha: Sona stay still ... Kitna hil rahi hai beta

Sona: Maa!! Fast Fast ... M getting late

Asha was trying to drape a sari on Sona's body but she was getting impatient. The school farewell party was about to begin in an hour & Sona was yet not ready. Elena knocked at the door. She had made a small puff & was wearing a black readymade sari which had thin gold border.

Elena: Come on Sona ... we are getting late

Sona finally came out wearing a proper purple sari along with a three forth sleeved pink blouse. Her hair were left loose. Her eyes were lined with kohl apart from that she had minimal makeup. As soon as she stepped outside her room she tripped & fell ... Her sari was again disheveled.

Asha: This is ...

Elena: Let me say it na Aunty

Asha: K

Elena: This is SHORBANASH!!

........................................................................

The farewell was scheduled to start at 12 but a small 'havan' was to start at 11 am ... Sona & Elena just reached in time. The two of them sat down along with other girls. Sona was already having problems with the sari now sitting on the floor was another difficult task for her. When she finally settled down she saw Dev staring at her ... he was in fact looking at her with wide eyes ... Sona saw him staring at her, she could not control herself & was blushing ... She looked at him who was still staring at her unabashedly but Sona diverted her gaze & looked towards the other side.

Elena saw the scene & started singing softly

"Ishaaro Ishaaro mein dil lene waale bata ye hunar tune sikha kaha se?"

She felt someone poking her back she turned around to find their class teacher Gunjan ma'am behind her

GM: Do you want Lady Bacchan to spend time with her favorite students having samosas & coffees ?

Elena: Sorry ma'am

GM: You can sing a song for Lady Bacchan too

Sona: Which one?

GM: Jaha hum jaate hain wahi chali aati ho

Sona & Elena had a good laugh. After the havan got over the boys & girls were allowed to sit together. Jatin, Vicky & Dev approached the girls who were busy eating the Prasad (halwa). Jatin wore a black three piece suit while Vicky's suit was dark blue. Dev decided to go different & wore a silver colored suit with a matching waist coat & black shirt beneath. Yammu ma'am  came near them & started talking about their lab adventures especially their 'maggilicious fun' , the incident which brought them together. They posed for a group photograph with Yammu ma'am & other teachers.

Then the farewell programme began which was completely organized & performed by 11thies. The school band performed, then was a dance performance, a musical skit, funny videos & the lastly an emotional video which captured major events from their school life.
Play the video now.

Jaise phunk aur gubaara, aisa tha apna,

Apna yaarana,

Race me aakhir aata fir bhi tum taali bajate

(Elena pinched Vicky's cheeks at this)

Baithe-baithe back benches par

Humne to seekha, seekha bus this much