Maa & Dadi

I am feeling really very very very bad while publishing this because this is how Ishwari was got rid of by Kha-Joy but these days Ishwari has become so sweet & the New promo❤❤❤❤...
But kya karein ... This was written long time back when Ishwari was making my blood boil so just read it for fun & Ishu Aunty hope you stick to your promo wali poem & give us our DevAkshi soon

Devakshi & gang are busy preparing for their mid-term exams. Then preboards are waiting in the pipeline. Studies are occupying their lives & pressure is crushing down on them ... So why not for once & for all know what happened to Ishwari after the stunt she did? Was Bijoy able to free himself from the shackles of Khatri? Could Khatri get rid of his Bewdeshwari Devi? What was Sona's dadi's role in all of this? Read on to find out.

Let me remind you the dadi in this part is the lady who plays Bijoy's mom on screen. Sona calls her Dadi ... Her biological dadi who mistreated her is someone else ... Clear?? Naa bhi to to mera kya jaata hai
Now read it

......................................................................

Someone knocked at Khatri's door. Ishwari went to see who it was. A woman in her late 70s stood there clad in a white saree & a black overcoat. It was 5 in the evening yet she had shades on.

"Who are you?" Ishwari asked

The lady kept her right hand on her waist & tilted towards the same side. She had a full look of Ishwari from tip to toe & enquired in return, "Who are you?"

"I am Maa" Ishwari replied

"Great" The lady exclaimed "I am Dadi"

The scene was worth watching. To save Bijoy from 'Maa-the tyranny', Dadi had come. She didn't need any special arrangements she made herself comfortable on her own. Dadi had not come alone with her she had brought a master plan to combat the Maa & save Bijoy. She briefed Khatri & Bijoy about the proceedings. Khatri readily agreed to the plan but Bijoy was hesitant after all his DIL TO BACCHA HAI JI for Ishwari but Khatri was in no mood of tolerating any nuisance & he shut up Bijoy's Baccha dil in a locker & took his old aged intelligence to execute the plan.

Khatri: Par itni serious shabdo mein kyu bata rahi ho Riti?

Riti: Chup baith Khatri MY FF MY RULES

Khatri: Sorry

It was evening. Ishwari, Khatri, Bijoy & Dadi were ready with their bags packed up but where are they going?

Bijoy: Vaishno Devi

Riti: Vaishno Devi?

Bijoy: IShwari ko wahi tantriks ke paas chod aayenge ... sssshh batana mat kisi ko

Riti: NO ... I won't tell anyone ... I'll just make an episode out of it.

Riti: Ishwari ji you agreed?

Ishwari: Haa apne Khatri ke saath time spend karne ke liye mai maan gayi... Halwa khayegi baccha?

Riti: Na na aap hi khao ...

They boarded the train. Dadi had made some arrangements to leave Ishwari at the mercy of fate at the Shrine. Everything was going according to the plan or were they thinking so?

A fellow passenger(FP) asked them

FP: Suniye jii

Bijoy: Yes

FP: Where are you going?

Bijoy gave her a weird look. The train was going to Vaishno Devi so obviously they would also go there. Bijoy decided to give a weird answer