1: Morphine

I turned to see Joker walk out as well, closing the door behind him as his dark eyes watched me curiously, his red-painted mouth smirking as he held up the car keys. "First course of action," I spoke, turning my eyes to look at Gotham. From our view, we could see all of the skyscrapers and helicopters in the sky along with the parting clouds and rays of sunshine that popped out of them. It made me so. . . Hateful. "Kill Riddler."

"Kill him?" Joker questioned, taking my hand.

"Kill him." I growled as I felt my heart darken, I pulled him into a fierce kiss before swinging the door open, and sitting inside of the car. "Let's go, baby."

~~

"Yeeeeahhh. . . " Joker spoke slowly, sucking his lips together and expelling air out of his mouth, creating a popping noise as he folded his arms. "I know you're, ah, ready to, er," he gently swung two fingers in the air, motioning to the car with his lips pursed. "Y'know, go in there with your pants down, but ah, don't you think we need to get you some new fighting equipment?"

I could practically hear the broken record sound in my mind as he burst my bubble. I let out a long sigh as I pulled the keys out of the ignition, and slammed my head against the steering wheel so hard it honked.

"Fine."

"You know, with your bad decision making skills, you'll get yourself killed on the spot," he spoke with a low chuckle as he peeled me off of the steering wheel. He tilted my chin up so he was looking into my eyes now, his eyes darkened for a brief moment when he saw the expression I held. All the hate I held in my eyes.

"We're going to go nuclear with my weapons," I spoke with a growl as I gently pushed his hand away from me, walking around him to go back inside our home. "You're going to use your mad chemist skills now."

"Yes, dear," he practically muttered behind me as he followed me into his lab.

He was the inventor of his laughing gas, so I knew he knew his way around chemicals. "I want several syringes on me at all times with different chemicals in them. I want morphine, cyanide, Strychnine, Tabun. . . Do you know how to make those?"

He stared at me for so long it felt like minutes. "You're asking me if I know the formula for deadly chemicals."

"Yes."

"The man who made laughing gas."

"Yes."

"That kills you in seconds."

"Look," I snapped. "Just—Okay?" he obviously knew how to make the chemicals, he was just giving me a hard time. Someone who created laughing gas that lethal was in possession of knowledge to make bombs and poison.

His expression darkened. "I'll make them. But you need to control your anger for now. It'll do us no good right now." he picked up a flask, and started sifting through cabinets for ingredients.

I snorted. "What's with this logic, Joker? You live for madness. Now, I'm going to go fix my wounds." I left the lab, and visited Morphine General.

Tammy lifted her head up from her focus on stitching a henchmen's arm. "You good?"

"Yeah." I spoke bluntly, going to the medicine closet and locking myself in it. I looked at the selection of pills, the stinging pain of my bloodied cheeks coursing through me, nearly knocking me onto the floor.

I had to numb the pain.

I had to feel better.

I grabbed a bottle of liquid morphine and a syringe, filling it up before I grabbed a tourniquet and slapped my arm lightly, taking the syringe and injecting it into my vein. I took just a little over recommended medical use before falling against the wall behind me.

Oh, Jesus. I could feel it coursing through my body, and I shivered. I felt the world start to spin as I realized I took a bit more than a little over medically recommended.

I let out a heavenly sigh, throwing the syringe and empty bottle away, tearing off my tourniquet as I walked out of the closet, giving Tammy a warning look to keep her mouth shut as she looked at me with pure worry on her face.

Her face became a blob, green horns escaping her cheeks as her eyes divided like cells until her head was covered in them.

Great, hallucinations already. But the pain was gone, and that was all that mattered.

I don't remember the walk to my room, but I ended up on my bed, and the next thing I knew, I was being slapped awake.