31: Remind Me

I didn't care that Batman would be after me.

I didn't care that Bruce Wayne would be disappointed in me. 

I didn't care that I had ruined my chances at getting a legitimate education.

I didn't care that GPD would have a warrant out for my arrest. 

All I cared about was the man sitting next to me with one hand on the wheel, and the other on my thigh. Our van came to an abrupt stop, as he put the car in park, and turned the car off. The keys jangled as he put them in his pocket, then walked around the car to open the door for me. "M'lady," He spoke almost uncharacteristically, which made me raise a questioning eyebrow at him before I snickered. He had a goofy expression on his face as I stepped out with one heeled foot, placing my hand in his extended, awaiting one. 

"Thank you, kind sir," I spoke with a breathy, high pitched voice, batting my eyelashes at him.

His grasp on my hand went from gentle to rough, as he then yanked me towards him, my chest smashing into his as his other hand grabbed the back of my head, slamming his lips against mine in a strong kiss. I gasped softly before melting into him, hands relaxing as he let the one in his hand go, and I wrapped my arms around his torso, my tongue dancing with his.

He pulled away after what felt like seconds. They were actually minutes. 

"Hello, darling," I spoke softly, looking into his beautiful, dark eyes. They held passion and lust, love and admiration, adoration and. . .Serenity. 

He smiled and kissed my forehead as his hand untangled itself from my hair, and slipped around my waist. "I didn't think I'd get to hold you again."

"Must have been a torturous feeling, darling," I spoke smugly, which caught him off guard before I winked at him. He snorted, then pulled me into our home. I was greeted by a red-headed fox and a nerdy brunette, which automatically caused me to drop Joker's hand and rush into the awaiting arms of Charlotte. "What are you doing here?"

"We heard the news, had to rush over as soon as possible as a sort of, 'Welcome Back'!" She exclaimed, and I turned an uneasy eye on Riddler with my arms crossed. 

"It's hard for me to expect nothing wrong to happen whenever in the presence of The Riddler." I spoke cautiously, as I felt Joker walk up behind me, his laughter a low sound in the back of his throat. I turned to see his evil eyes examining Riddler, who stood up straighter and glared right back at him.

"Please, let's push aside our rivalries for just one moment!" Charlotte spoke, I chuckled at how naive she was. 

"Darling, we're talking about the two most cocky criminals in Gotham. In fact, yours is probably way cockier than mine," I spoke with folded arms. She rolled her eyes and stomped her foot, groaning, which made Riddler's eyes detach from Joker's harsh gaze to turn to her with pursed lips. 

"Right, sorry," He muttered under his breath as she then grinned and held his hand. 

"Good Eddy."

Joker snorted. "That would never work on me," he spoke. "What a child."

"Joker!" I snapped.

"Okay, fine," He hissed at me, shaking his head. "I'm done, sorry." He reluctantly shook Riddler's hand. "Nice to see you," he muttered half-hardheartedly.

"Oh, same, same," Riddler muttered as well. Charlotte let out a sigh, rubbing the bridge of her nose with her thumb and pointer finger. 

"Well, we'll leave you both to it, just wanted to drop in and say hello," Charlotte spoke, hugging me as Joker and Riddler resumed their glares. "And we're going on a double date soon. We just have to."

"After I get my hair done," I spoke, pulling up my hair. "I need to dye it white again. This 'normal' crap is getting to me."

"I'll do it for you," Joker spoke, heading to the bathroom where I kept my dyes. 

"Oh, good for you, having your cosmetology license," Riddler spoke sarcastically as Joker turned to him angrily. "Gonna do her makeup, too?"

"Really, Riddler? You're questioning my masculinity?" He looked up and down at Riddler, who was currently wearing a white polo shirt with suspenders hooked to his grey pants. He also wore a green bow-tie, and black dress shoes. To tie it all together, he wore a black bowling hat, much like the green one he wore with his Riddler attire. 

"At least I'm not wearing makeup!" Riddler spoke.

"Yeah, because a stupid mask and tacky bowling hat is enough to hide your identity. Moron!" Joker shot back. 

At the same time, Charlotte grabbed Riddler's hand and I grabbed Joker, we pulled them apart before giving each other a "Goodbye". Charlotte dragged a pouting Riddler out the door, while I dragged a steaming yet laughing Joker to the bathroom.

"One day I'm gonna kick his ass," He muttered under his breath.

"Keep telling yourself that, buddy," I spoke, kissing his cheek. "Now get to dyeing my hair. If you're good enough, I'll tell my gal pals about your amazing hair-styling skills."

Joker grabbed me from where I stood and slammed me against the wall, causing me to squeal in surprise before I saw the look of lust in his eyes. Dominance radiated off of him like a lion. "Oh, you know I'm gonna prove to you how manly I can be," he whispered in his ear. "Because I think you forgot."

I bit my lip, running my fingers through his hair. "Remind me."