32: A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Author's Note: I learned y'all get super pissed when I don't write smut, so. . . Surprise! 

---

Joker's fervent lips fought mine own as I gasped, his hands exploring my body as if he's never felt a woman's body before. His shaking hands slid up my thighs, wrapping around my ass and gripping it tight with his hands, lightly shaking it in his hands, letting out a groan. "Fuck, Lucy," he sighed as his hands slid up my ass, sliding around my waist before reaching my breasts, which he squeezed with admiration, causing me to let out a mew of pleasure. My head rolled back, eyes fluttering closed as his hungry lips searched my neck, placing small kisses and occasional bites which caused me to shiver.

His touch lost its tender touch and became rough, his mouth latching onto my neck in such a harsh bite that my eyes snapped open and I let out a scream of pain and pleasure, gasping as my hands gripped the counter to the left of me. His hands tangled themselves in my hair as he held me where I was, marking me with relentless marks, claiming his territory as I felt the wetness between my legs spread like wildfire, becoming concerned that it'd become obvious how aroused I was.

His hands untangled themselves from my hair and he pulled away from me, studying my eyes before smirking, his hand sliding down my chest and into my skirt, then into my panties, his strong fingers began to stroke the front of my panties. He snickered in delight.

"Would you look at that? Wet for me." His fingers slid against my clit, causing me to writhe and moan, his thumb finding refuge against the sensitive bundle of nerves as his pointer and middle finger sunk themselves into my heat, curling to touch my sensitive spot. I gasped in pleasure. God, he was too good at this. He started thrusting his fingers in side of me as he rubbed my clit, I started to loose balance and began sliding down the wall I had been leaning up against. He pushed me up against the wall with his forearm against my neck, gently enough to not suffocate me, but harsh enough to hinder my movement. 

"Joker, oh my god," I moaned as he sped up, I could feel my walls begin to clench as a knot built up in my lower abdomen. "Oh, I'm so close," I whimpered as he became harsher, throwing me over the edge, the knot becoming undone as a white flash of pleasure rolled through my body, my eyes rolling back for a moment before I came back to reality, shaking, gasping as he pulled his arm from my neck, causing me to collapse on the floor in front of him. He pointed at the front of his pants, which became obvious to me was hiding a massive erection.

"Now." He commanded as I nodded, licking my lips as I pulled his pants down in one swift motion, sliding his boxers down as well and eyeing his manhood, which I had missed. I bit my lip, looking up with him lustfully, feeling the aftershocks of the orgasm he gave me tingle at my nether regions, my tongue reaching out to flick his tip before I engulfed it all in my mouth, causing him to groan and grip the counter as it hit the back of my throat, and I began deep-throating, other hand massaging his balls. I suctioned my mouth hard, pulling my head back, leaving licks as I pulled it out of my mouth fully, licking the bottom of the tip, sliding it back into my mouth and bobbing. He let out a groan and a strangled, "Fuck," as he shuddered. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, and felt his hand grab me by the hair to guide me away from his cock. He started to peel my clothes off, then set me on the counter. I helped him remove his suit, vest, and tie, and we both gazed at each other's naked bodies. 

He licked his lips, then guided himself to my entrance, slowly pushing in as I leaned my head against the mirror, letting out a moan as he began to fuck me on the bathroom counter. He started to slam into me relentlessly, causing me to start clawing at his arms, moaning. "Oh, Joker," I gasped, this spurred him on more as he started slamming into me so hard he hit my g-spot with every thrust. I gasped. "Oh, god, right there," I moaned, he let out a gasp of pleasure as he pushed me further to the edge, my toes curling and my body writhing before I came a second time. 

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, as my orgasm began milking his cock, causing it to twitch. "I'm gonna cum, too," He gasped, thrusting erratically in me before he spilled inside of me, gasping, placing his forehead against mine as he tried to catch his breath. I held him against me for a sweet few minutes before he pulled his soft member out of me, grabbing a towel, cleaning me up before I put on an old t-shirt, then sat down as he started to dye my hair as we occasionally gave each other sexy glances.