12: Pushed Past the Limit

Authors note: Added a photo of Deadshot and Harley from the comics in case some of you believed I made up their relationship. I didn't. Deadshot and Harely do date.

----

"We need more backup," I spoke to Joker as I turned to look at him.

Joker hissed as he took a special radio out, one I hadn't seen before. "Harley, I know we haven't talked in a while, but I need your help."

I frowned. "Do you mean Harvey?"

A giggle erupted from the radio. "Hiya, puddin'!" 

"Hiya, Harley," Joker practically groaned as the woman on the other line giggled once more.

"Anythin' for my puddin'."

My eyes narrowed, I folded my arms to look at him but he sighed, turning to Killer Croc who just sighed.

"You had to call up the Suicide Squad. . . " he muttered as people emerged from the shadows. People I recognized. Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Enchantress, and El Diablo. I recognized them from my time in jail, I smirked and waved at them as they walked behind us. A woman came out of no where now, dressed in red and black, a corset and tight jeans and blonde pig tails cartwheeled in front of Joker, giggling and squealing.

"Hiya puddin', miss me?"

"Harley," Deadshot scolded with a scowl.

Joker turned to look at Deadshot with a shrug. "Ladies love me."

"Who is this, Joker?" I questioned.

"My ex-girlfriend," he sighed as Harley frowned at me.

"Who are you?"

"His current girlfriend." I folded my arms.

"Ah, you're miss Morphine. I'd thought you'd look . . . Better." She frowned. "Ah, well, I'm with 
Deadshot now, you're missing out, puddin'," she spoke, wrapping herself around Deadshot who seemed to not mind the connection. Odd, since Deadshot usually liked to kill, well, everything and everyone. 

I turned to look at The Justice League, and with a sigh, I bit my lip and began to decide formation. "Poison Ivy, go after Aquaman. Joker, get Batman. Harley and I will get Wonder Woman, Deadshot will get Green Lantern, Killer Croc will get Superman, El Diablo will get Martian Manhunter, and Scarecrow and Captain Boomerang will get The Flash."

This was the best formation I could imagine. Poison Ivy was best at long-range attacks, wheras Aquaman was a close-ranged fighter with impenetrable skin. Poison Ivy could probably make him fall in love with her with her special powers, or she could poison him. Her plants were very advanced, and could probably permeate through his skin.

Joker fighting Batman. Well, obvious.

Harley and I both would fight Wonder Woman for several reasons. I didn't think Harley could fight an Amazon on her own, because Wonder Woman was one of the best hand to hand combat fighters in the world, and she also had insane strength.

Deadshot would fight Green Lantern because they were both close-range and far-range fighters. Deadshot had experience in hand to hand combat whereas Green Lantern solely prioritized his use of his ring.

Killer Croc would get superman because Superman's only real weakness besides the obvious was physical damage. Killer Croc was our brawn of this organization, and also I would have assigned Poison Ivy because she did mind-control Superman once, but I'm pretty sure he learned his lesson the first time.

El Diablo would fight Martian Manhunter, because word around the streets was Martian Manhunter had an insane fear of fire. Martian Manhunter was an insanely good  fighter, intimidating in every sense of the term with his ability to shapeshift, grow limbs and even make those limbs into blades, grow and shrink sizes, move through objects and allow objects to pass through his body, avoiding harm. Having El Diablo made the lion into merely a housecat.