3: Will's Offer

It was two weeks after my little 'incident,' as Joker likes to call it. He was currently giving me the cold shoulder and ignoring me for doing something so incredibly reckless. It was a miracle that all I got was a precise sucker punch in the kisser.

I was currently sitting on my bed sorting through my phone when Will walked in. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "You're still alive?"

"Why would you think I died?" he asked, leaning against the door frame. "It's just hard for me to see you without Joker wanting to murder me, but it seems like there's trouble in paradise, so here I am. Allowed to be your friend again."

"Joker was never so possessive as to stop you from seeing me," I spoke, focusing on my phone again.

"Really? Think about it. Probably faked my death or something or suggested I died to you, so you just assumed I died. But why are you acting so cold now? I practically came back from the dead to you."

I shrugged. I didn't respond. "Your friendship is meaningless," I spoke, looking at him in the eye. "I don't need it right now."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he snapped. I didn't reply as he walked towards me now. He took the phone from my hands and set it aside. "Months ago, you would be so giddy to see me and now you don't care. Hell, you thought I died."

"Because I'm not that same girl, Will," I spoke. "I'm not some naive, scared girl. I know my way around here, I can hold my own, if anyone tries to hurt me again, you bet your ass they're going to die, and not by Joker's hands. Mine. I'm not a little scaredy-cat, Will." I grabbed my phone back from where Will threw it.

"Look, I just wanted to come by to tell you that you need to stop this whole preteen tantrum. Joker's never been this pissed off. And I've been here a long time."

"Let him be pissed off," I spoke. "He's not fun for me anymore."

"What does that mean?" Will asked. "Does that mean you guys are over?"

I cracked a grin and looked at him in the eye. "Why does Will want to know? Does he want a little bit of action?"

Will's cheeks turned beet red as he turned to look away from me. "Even when you're being the biggest bitch alive, you're still so appealing. . . " He muttered under his breath. "Look, why do you think Joker didn't let me see you? He thought I was going to try to sleep with you. If he's no where to be seen. . . Then maybe he doesn't care if I sleep with you."

"Or," I spoke, laying back onto my pillows, but still sitting up. "And this is just an assumption. Theory, perhaps. Maybe. . . . Maybe he's testing me to see what I'll do, and once, or if, something happens between us, he will gut and skin you like a fish and serve you for dinner." I smiled.

He blinked, then let out a sigh. "Look, I miss you, and I finally have a shot to tell you how I feel."

"Well, I don't feel the same."

"Really?" he asked, he leaned in, causing me to press my foot against his chest and push him.

"I will kill you myself if you touch me again."

He smirked. "You know where to find me." he stood up from the bed and left the room. I scoffed, rolling my eyes before shaking my head.

Yeah, right.

He closed the door behind him, but a minute after it was closed, it opened wide again. "God dammit man, I said no!" I yelled in irritation, but when I looked up, it was Joker. He didn't make eye contact with me. He headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I smirked, standing up from my bed. Oh, I knew how to make this up to him.

I opened the bathroom door he had slammed behind him and caught him as he was undressing. He looked at me, shocked for a moment before he went right back to ignoring me, taking the rest of his clothes off and taking the makeup removing wipes to his face.

//Mature scene start//

I bent down in front of him and smirked, watching his facial expression as I ran my tongue along his member. He jumped before realizing I was there, and what I was doing. "No," He said sternly, but I could see his cock twitch at my actions. I pouted, tilting my head as I looked up at him.

"You can go right back to being mad at me, I just want to give you something to think about."

He hesitated, looking back down at me. "You don't get any of this until you say sorry."

"But I'm not getting any of this, you are," I spoke. "You're getting the benefit here."

He thought for a good minute before sighing. "Fine." His hands entangled themselves in my hair as he grabbed my head and pulled it towards his semi-hard cock. I snickered as I opened my mouth and slid it in my mouth, deep throating his cock and playing with his balls as I watched his expression turn from angered to blissful. "Oh, fuck," he breathed as I started to bob my head and work my tongue.

He gripped onto the counter, rolling his head back as his hands pushed my head down further, his hands pulling my hair so hard it felt like it was going to rip.

The scars on my face were solid enough now to where this wouldn't rip them open, and healed enough that it didn't hurt anymore, but I could swear they turned him on more as he looked down at me with lustful eyes.

He pulled me away from his cock now, so all I could do was kiss the head of it. He wiped all of his makeup supplies off of the counter and picked me up by my ass, throwing me onto the counter in front of him, tearing my shorts and panties off and sliding his fingers inside of me as he bit my neck. He let out an animalistic growl as I let out a cry of pleasure. He realized I was wet enough for him, and aligned himself with my sex, slamming into me so hard the both of us couldn't help but curse loudly. It had been so long since we'd had sex.

His hands gripped onto my hips as he brought me closer to the edge of the counter, slamming into me with such force I felt my eyes roll back as I opened my legs wider for him, letting out whimpers of pleasure as he gripped my breast with his mouth before slamming his mouth so hard on mine I felt my lips bruise by the impact, he made my head slam into the wall behind me.

I groaned in pain and pleasure as he went a little deeper than he normally would, hissing at the sharp jab deep inside my abdomen. It had been so long for us, a month, maybe, that this was unreal, this felt new. I felt like a new person, and he felt like a new lover.

I felt myself building up now, I placed my lips against his as I could feel him getting close. I dug my nails into his arms, but he let out a groan and finished inside of me before I could get off.

//Mature scene end//

He pulled out and hopped in the shower, leaving me frustrated and pissed on the counter.

"What the hell?" I asked. "I don't get to finish, too?"

"I told you I didn't want to do anything to you. When I realized I did, I thought you shouldn't feel like you're off the hook. Thanks, though."

I growled, flushing the toilet three times before I left the room, hearing him shout in anger as I left. "Prick!" I shouted, slamming the bathroom door behind me as I cursed. He gets to get off but I don't? Rude.