P. 1 of These Walls Are My Prison

Ian PoV

He is late for Geography, again. Every morning now since knock me cold, beat me to the pulp. He won't look at me, slag me off or even get his friends to beat me up. He sits beside me in Maths, English, and Phys-Chem. He hates both, Maths and Phys-Chem. He came in slamming shit around, smoking and looking drunk as fuck. 

"Mr. Milkovich, late again I see"

"I am too pissed to deal with your shit so let me deal with my shit"

"Your grades are dropping, at this point, you will need to redo this year again"

"Look like I give a fuck"

Mr. Cassidy rolled his eyes, I guess being used to Mickey. All the other teacher hate him but Mr.Cassidy was sound, he kinda got Mickey if you know what I mean. I turned my attention to back to Mickey, smoke nearly gone, hair messy and clothes ruffled up. I always like his black hair, always combed back with Crew hair gel. Always smelling of aftershave. 

"Gallagher......I want you to tutor this 'tard I want him top notch or I am holding you responsible, Milkovich sit with Mr. Gallagher"

He took one last puff before throwing it to the ground leaving Mr. Cassidy to pick to up. He trailed over and sat in his seat, slouched. I looked at him. Took him in, his hair, his scent, his posture and his eyes, his ocean eyes with the dark blue rim and the little almost unnoticeable yellow streaks. He looked at me, confused, eyebrows raised.

"Dafuk you looking at?"

"Nothing...nothing"

"So carrottop your place, 8 o'clock, you try to be my friend, I will rip your fucking tongue out, got it"

"Yea"

A/N I tried OK I swear I tried, Maybe another chapter tomorrow