P. 8

Mickey PoV

I have been looking for Ian for a few hours now, I looked at his house, school, Kash 'n' Grab but it was closed. The front door was locked, I have been parked outside the shop for about half an hour now, figuring he would turn up for his paycheck. The streets were quiet and the sun was now creeping behind the high-rise buildings. The door to the shop clicked and opened. Ian stepped out with Kash both of them smiling. Ian turned to go but Kash grabbed his waist kissing his neck from behind, Ian leaning into his kiss which made me even angrier. I stepped out of the car and stormed towards them. Ian now had his back to me, deepening his kiss with Kash. I got to them and took a hand full of Kashes hair and dragged him back, "Get out of here, now". He eyes widened as he nodded and ran. I looked to Ian. He swallowed nervously, "Mickey...", he went to touch my face but I leaned back, "What, you think were are boyfriend and girlfriend or something, your nothing but a warm mouth to me, and I am done with you, and go and tell Mandy that and one more thing, make sure you don't choke on any old man pubes while you are sucking Kash off", his eyes started to water, but a smile spend on his face. He walked confidently towards me. He slammed me against the door to the shop and kissed me. His fingers pulling on the hem of my jeans, I let a moan escape my mouth, biting my trying not to scream. My jeans were getting tighter by the second. He started palming me through my jeans. Another moan escaped before he pulled away. "I am not the only one who gets hard when a guy touches them, Mickey", he purred, he stepped away and walked away, making me hate him even more, "I hate you, Gallagher!", I shouted in his direction. "No, you don't", he yelled back. I hate this new Ian, more confident. 

A/N I like this new schedule but tomorrow I am uploading a short story I wrote for English but there will be another chapter of this in two days