P. 9

A/N  I made the dead line that counts right. Please leave feed back before you go. Next Chapter in two Days 

Word Count:769 (no joke)

Ian Pov 

I was sitting in my dimmly lit room, my back against the postered walls behind me waiting for Lip to come home. I haven't seen him since Mandy told me that he seen what I and Mickey were doing at the back of the school.  He was most likely hiding in Karens but I was just back from ROTC and I was going to walk ten block if I could just sit on my ass and wait. I heard loud footsteps  plowing up the stairs and then in comes Lip, banging through the door and then limping on one foot. "What the fuck happened to you?" I was over at Karens , you know 'tutoring' and her dad he caught us and holy shit I had to make a run for itand it cost me my ankcle it fucking kills!" I couldn't help but let out a little laugh  before Fiona came storming in, "What da'fuck with noise?" Lip limped to Carls bed and collapsed, "I think it is twisted" said Lip so calmly. Her eyes widned and she said to get V so I did as I was told.  

30 mins Later 

"Ian, go get an ice-pack from the frezzer and bandages from the press in my house, got it?" I nodded and set out on my errand and went to Vs house.  AS usual Kevin was a heavy sleep so there was no bother of him waking up if I was loud so I stormed into the house as quick as I could and grabbed the ice-pack and the bandages. I walked out the front but saw a figure standing at the end of the porch. "IIIIaaaNNNNN", it was Mickey but he was more relax and loose as he said my name and dragged out each letter ecah one longer than the last, he was drunk. "Mickey, go home!", I half shouted, half whispered. He shook he head and began clinbing the stairs leading to porch. "You know what Gallagher?" He took one last staggering step up, now standing in front of me.  "I reaaalllyyyy rrrrreeeeeally like you, like this much!" He held his arms out and streched as far as he could, "I  love you so much you know with the freckles and the red hair, alien looking and could shout it but I am....am I have no excuse...." He siad after a while, I smiled, biting my lip, he took a deep breath. "No Mickey", I whispered, begging but he shook his head. "I LLLLOOOOOOOVVVVEEE IIIIAANNN GAALLAAGGHHEEERRR, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU AND ESPECIALLY FUCK YOU DAD YOU WHORE, WHHHOOOOOAAAAA", He shout, my shocked face turned to a faint smile and I heard Kevin open the door and everyone come out of my house. I dropped the now melting ice-pack to the floor as Mickey walked to me and kissed me, this was new, kissing in front of people, it was kind of wierd but all I could focus on was Mickey. I heard people cheer in the back round and Kevin  yelling "I WILL GET THE VODKA!", I smiled and I broked the kiss, "I love you, too" I said but all he said was, "No shit, Sherlock!"

The Next Day 

Mickey PoV 

I woke up with a banging headache, I was drinking again, trying to get over the fact that I loved Ian Gallagher but all I do is push him away. I blinked a couple time and properly opened my eye and reliesed that I wasn't at home surrounded by my posters, drugs and guns. I turned to my right and there he was. Lying on his back, his long hair messed all along his face, just like when I came over to study for Geography. I noticed that he had no shirt on and I looked under the covers, we were but naked. No, the first time we have sex and I can't even remember it, I tried to stand, but there was a pain in my ass- nevermind if I hurt this much, he must have been good.  

A/N I tried, thats all I got to say.                                                                                                                                        Bye  x x x

Dan

See me holding up my middle finger

to the world.

Fuck your ribbons and your pearls.

I'm not just a pretty girl

P.S. Can we just applicate how fucking sexy Ian is like holy mother of fucking fuck fucky fuck I am dead inside help me please and love you guys