P. 6

Ian PoV

I was at the Milkovich house with Mandy.                                                                                                                      We were studying for next week's exam.                                                                                                              "I am thinking about joining West Point since I am in ROTC",                                                                          I said it quick half hoping she didn't hear me.                                                                                                       "What, West Point, are you serious?!"                                                                                                                         I nodded, pressing my lips together.                                                                                                                     "Why are you going?" She asked cocking her head.                                                                           "Relationship Problems", Her eyebrows raised and she sat up straighter.                                                     "Well go on!" She started to poke me, I couldn't help but laugh.                                                 "Alright... alright,                                                                                                                                                                  I got with someone other than Kash but I don't know if                                                                                     he is confused or just looking for a warm mouth.                                                                                              She furrowed her eyebrows.                                                                                                                                           "What is he like? I tried to think of one nice thing to say about Mickey but nothing came up. "He's..." 

The front door flung open and Mickey came in                                                                                                   with Iggy dropping bags on the ground and throwing                                                                                             guns at Mandy, "Clean them", Iggy said.                                                                                                                         Mickey had his back to me the whole time so when he turned,                                                                  he took a quick breath as Iggy walked out the front door and                                                             Mandy got the cleanser. "Hey carrottop,                                                                                                             come here for a second I want to show you something!"                                                                                                I turned back to Mandy and she nodded for me to go. 

I followed Mickey into his room and with a slam,                                                                                                        his pinned me to the door slamming it shut.                                                                                                  He started kissing up and down my neck.                                                                                                            He kisses made me shiver under his tight grip.                                                                                                         He was now taking off my top, lifting it over my head,                                                                                      my hands were at the hem of his shirt, tugging it upwards.                                                                                  There was a knock on the door, and Mickey panicked.                                                                               He picked up my shirt and through me in the bathroom and closed the door.                                     "Come in"

Mickeys PoV

I was gathering my breath still, panicking.                                                                                                   Mandy opened the door and looked around the room,                                                                      "Where's Ian?" She asked. "He's in the bathroom, why?"                                                                            She looked me up and down, she looked back to the kitchen,                                                                      "I am making pizza rolls and I was wondering if you guys wanted any?"                                                    I nodded and told her we would be a few minutes.                                                                                        She walked out and I could the door heading to the bathroom.                                                                        I opened the door and Ian was laughing, face going red.                                                                                  "You think that was funny, I had a fucking heart attack!"                                                                                He nodded and was still laughing, "You're a fucking dick!"                                                                               I turned my back and walked to the door. He walked over as I turned around.                                         He started kissing me holding the back of my neck. He broke our kiss,                                                      "Now those pizza rolls, I am starving!"                                                                                                                      He opened the door and walked out, leaving me there,                                                                           dumbfounded, who would have ever thought that two Milkoviches would be caught up with the Gallaghers

A/N Heres another chapter, I still don't know what my schedule is I guess I will update as often as I can Bye x x x x x 

Dan