P. 2

Ian PoV

"You are going to be okay, I promise", I heard the strange figure say as my head rested on his shoulder. I felt him pulled me close. "Your new boy-toy?", a man in the front seat and he turned back and glance at my savior. "No, he is not, he is a friend and that's all you need to know now turn around and drive before I knock you out on leave you here", The man in front put one hand up, surrendering and the other tightened around the steering wheel. "What ever you say, Mickey". He said finally before shutting up. Mickey...... he sounded familiar, in my neighborhood everyone new everybody, but I cant recall where I know the name Mickey. "We are here", the guy in the front seat said as we came to a halt. I heard him mutter a thanks  before taking one of my arms and wrapping it around his neck and he pulled me out of the car and half carried me half dragged me to the elevator in the small low-rise apartment block. We made it to his apartment in about five minutes. I took this chance to look at him him as he fumbled through his jeans pockets for keys. he looked back at me, "Hey your awake, I am going to bring you inside and you can sleep on the couch, is that OK?, do you want to have a shower? or are you good?" I nodded for the first question and I croaked out "shower, please" my voice sounding even more husky and hoarse than the last time . He nodded and looked at me with sympathy. He got the door open and helped me walk inside. "I am going to turn the heat on for the shower OK?" I nodded as he walked of to the kitchen and I sat there and thought about what gave him the urge to help he could have left me there but he didn't. He came back five minutes later with a cup of water as he said, "This should help with your voice I am just going to check the water for the shower, I will be right back", I nodded again witch felt like the hundred time tonight, I took a big swig of water drinking it so quick that it felt like my life depended on it, the cold liquid soothed my throat and it did hurt as much as it did. I took the time I had alone to take the place in, it was bland, no real decorations, in the far corner the were still moving boxes...so his move was resent. I felt a tapped on my shoulder and turned around to find Mickey with the empty glass that I had left on the table as he handed me the towel, "The water is warm so, you can head in now I will leave a change of clothes at the door, ok?" I nodded again before I followed him to the bathroom, taking one weak step to the next. He nodded once before closing the bathroom door and leaving me alone. As I striped from my now dirty and torn clothes I only then started to realize  how sore everywhere was. I stepped under the shower and was surprised at how warm and soothing it was, back at home you were lucky to even get water, Fiona, Lip, Carl and even Debbie pull there own weight but I am not really close with all of them. Even since Lip left for college the house had gone quiet and I never really had anyone to talk to. My boss was a fuck-buddy and I was a loner at ROTC and School. 

I washed my hair and body as quick as I could not wanting to use all the hot water so I turned the shower off. I stepped out of the shower and not long after there was a knock on the door. "Hey, here is the fresh clothes, they might be to big but they'll do I hope. I walked to the door still butt naked and opened the door just slightly so I could take the clothes. He handed them to me. I pulled the trousers up and the put the top. for how short Mickey was he was still big than me, muscle wise and for me the ROTC HTIC(Head Trainer In Command) laughed at me when I showed up for ROTC he said I was to skinny and scrawny to be here but I made it top of my class anyways. I gathered my dirty clothes headed out the bathroom door. Mickey was sitting on the couch face away from me. I took another step and the floorboard creaked, he turned around rapidly and then a faint smile feel across his face. "You can take my bed it is just down the hall to your left and if you need anything I will be here, OK?" I nodded, "My name is Ian"  and turned to walk down the hall as instructed but I turned back to Mickey, "Thanks, for everything", I said my voice now cleared up, his eyes went wide maybe surprised that I talked properly. He smiled once more before I turned back around and headed to his room. Like the sitting room it was bland, only a king size bed, a small wardrobe and a bedside table with a small lamp on it. I propped my self into bed and for once a I had a good nights sleep or so I thought. 

3 hours later...

Mickeys PoV

I couldn't sleep. I forgot how uncomfortable this couch was. I had to sleep on it when Mandy came home drunk  and - SMASH, my  thoughts were interrupted by smashing of glass and it came from my room and then a scream. I jumped up and threw the blanket to the ground and rushed down he hall. I opened my door to find that my lamp had knocked of the beside table to the ground. I quickly looked to....him. His eyes sewn shut. He was shaking.....having a nightmare. "NOT AGAIN, PLEASE. NO- PLEASE!"He started screaming and shaking more. I rushed across the small room and wrapped my arms around him my chest to his back. "NO, LET GO OF ME, PLEASE!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Squirming more now, he was trying to fight me "Hey, listen to me, just listen to my voice, Ian listen to me!" I said softly, I held him tighter as he started to calm down, but he shook ever so often. I began to rock back and forward before leaning back and letting my  head hit the pillow still holding Ian he my chest, I loosened my grip but he didn't move just stayed there cuddle up in a ball on my chest, he clung to my t-shirt and didn't let go, I just fell asleep not knowing what to expect in the morning. 

A/N I don't know exactly where I am going with this one I am sort of winging this one but have faith in me please and in this one Mickey is opening gay but his dad found out about it and kicked the shit out of him and then went around finding out who was gay or and kick the shit out of them thinking they where banging Mickey as well and  Ian was a victim but never banged Mickey this is the first time the properly met and  that's how Ian know Mickey name but cant place the names and where he know him. Terry is in prison now for manslaughter for killing a gay guy that was at a bar. Wow that was alot of info to go thought. See yall later byeeeee. x x x

Dan