P. 2 of These Walls Are My Prision

Mickey PoV 

It was nearing 8 but I was still in my house staring at the ceiling, lying on my bed. I didn't want to go to the Gallaghers. I hate Lip, smart asshole, I hate Debbie,  always poking her nose where it doesn't belong, Carl, he is sound, he works for me selling drugs all round south, Frank, he is an alcoholic, Liam he is cute, Fiona she is alright I guess and Ian...... Ian Gallagher.....I hate him well that's what I tell myself. Today in class was the first time I have made eye contact with him in months. 

It was now quarter to 8 now I guess I better leave. I got up and walk into the kitchen, Mandy was with some kid she has been hooking up with. "Hey, Mand, I am going out keep an ear for Da" She turned her attention to me. Rolling her eyes, "Where are you going?" Mandy is my sister and I hate when she is so.......so her. "None of you fucking business" She rolled her eyes and went back to the boy she was with. Time to go to the Gallaghers.

8 O'Clock   

I'm at his house now, at the front door, wondering if I should knock or just walk in. I wondered what it would look like, all these things I say about the Gallaghers but I have never actually been in their house. The door opened and Fiona stood the other side. "Look, any business you have with Frank, take-". I cut her off. "No. I am not here for Frank, Ian and I are....he is tutoring me for Geography". Her eyebrows raised and her breath steadied. She pointed towards the stair and said where the room is. I took my time up the steps, not sure what to say to him when the door open. Out of nerve, I start twiddling my thumbs around each other. 

I am at the door now, I knock no answer. I opened the door and poked my head in. Ian is asleep, school books crowding his sleeping form. His red flaming hair brushed his pale skin. I walked quietly to his bed, I lean in and whisper his name, he stirs at little bit, "Mickey?", he whispers back, his eyes are still closed, hands still and his stomach. "Yea, it's me, do you want me to come back later?" He shakes his head and sits up, rubbing his eyes. "What do you want to do first. There's rock, tsunami's, earthquakes, primary, secondary and territory activities"

He shoved books of the bed and patted the place beside him. "I guess rocks" He nodded his head, "So the first thing you need to know is......................

4 Hours Later 

"Granite is an Igneous rock", we have been arguing for about half an hour about granite, I was almost sure I was right but I am stubborn. "No, it is Metamorphic" I was starting to get frustrated with myself. "It is Igneous". I jumped from my spot and pinned him to his bed, he struggled a bit but he gave up. I tucked my knees close to his waist, "It is Metamorphic". He smiled, his cheeks heating up, his green eyes illuminated by his bedroom light. He looked beautiful,  so innocent. My grip loosened around his wrist. He lent up while I was still on his lap. I let go of his wrists, lowering to my sides. His hand came up and he ran his finger up my jaw line, his hand went to the back of my neck. Pulling me closer, I didn't stop him but I should have. Our lips met his soft lips against mine. I kissed him back, I surprised himself. Our kiss got deeply, more passionate. I stopped kissing him and pulled back. "I can't" That's all I said before jumping from the bed and out the door. I bumped into Fiona sending her stumbling on her high heels. 

I was out the front door and down the street in seconds. I had just one thought on my mind; What will my Dad do if he finds out? I am in deep this time

A/N OMG I actually kept my promise and updated so surprising, let's see if I can make it three days in a row.

Byyyeee X X X