Pt. 8

Mickeys PoV

I closed the door behind me as I scanned the room. I couldnt breathe, looking at him beaten and bruised in that hospital bed shook me to my core. I walked to the bed and sat at his waist. I stuided his face, his mangled face which made him almost unrecognisable. My eyes wandered up and down his cripled frame. The light blue blanket lay at his waist while his torso was wrapped in bandages. His knuckles were red and scabbed, most likey from trying to fight back. Over all he looked completely different, he was buffer, well fed, the bags under his  lightly closed eyes had gotten worse, still having the nightmares maybe. Little speckles and spots lay on the inside of his arm, heroin. More bandages were wrapped around his wrists, self-harm, they wouldnt have wrapped it if it wasnt serious, suicide attempt? I continued to examine him trying to figure out what happened. 
The door clicked open and to my surprise I turned to see a doctor, middle-aged, balding man with a little extra weigh on the side. "Sir you are not allowed in here visiting hour are betwe-" I cut him off and stared him down. "I already had the briefing the the receptionist." Why are you here, sir?" I looked back to Ian and a single tear shed my fake *tough* expression." I am here for him"

3hours later.......

I hadn't left his side all morning apart from using the onsuite toilet. I had told the doctor most of what I know about Ian apart from the......the raping, it felt to personal to let out even to a doctor. He told me Ian hadn't woken up since his operation to fix something I wasn't really listening my eyes where too focused on him. I turned on the TV and flicked through the channels coming to the new again. The reporter spoke. "I am standing outside the hospital where the now identified Ian Gallagher son to the infamus Frank Gallagher, is resting from his attack. He was rushed onto an emergency operation as he had a system failure, that is all for now, back to you John" It was still a shock to hear it, why was he here, what happened. The questions tugged at my mind until I decided a stroll would help clear my thoughts. By the time the lift doors slid open I was shaking with anxiety still worried that if I left Ian for a moment he would slip away. I practicality lunged inside and frantically pushed the first floor button about eight times more than necessary. As I descended, the floor numbers ticked by unfathomably slow above me, and I  was nearly bouncing on his feet once it came to a stop.

When the doors opened again, I  strode into the lobby with my fists clenched at my sides and my  back rail straight. With my mouth set in a determined line, i approached the front desk where the woman from earlier was still working and asked where the cafe was and to my luck, not far.

One week later.....

The routine of the day had fixed itself over the week. 8 o'clock sharp was coffee, 8:30 was breakfast, then try to communicate with Ian but from the lack of effort Ians side I would eventually give up. I would spend most of the day reading the magazines I picked up on the way back from the cafe or watch shitty TV until dinner.

But today had derastically changed as I neared the elevator to our room, soon doctors and nurses swarm for the elevators and some even for the stairs. My mind went to the worst possible serario. I rushed to the room pushing past doctors and nurses and caretakers all to get back to his room trying to break free from the crowded corridor and see Ian souldly asleep but as I round the corner of the hallway my heart sank

Our room was crowded. I ran to them as they panicked and shouted across to eachother. I asked what was happening but no reply. I grabbed one of the doctors by their fastened collar and shouted "What the fuck is going on?" The comotion stopped and all went quite. The doctor replied, "He vitals spiked and then the line went dead and when we got here he was gone. The bed empty" A nurse came running down the corridor, her heals clicked to a halt as she approach us, We've got a jumper", was all she said as the all began to run after her. I soon followed at there heal.
A/N sorry this took so long I was working on the a new story which is now up and here so please check it out. Love yall

Dan

X x x x x