P.5

I was at work, I was trying to talk to Mandy for the past two days but she is avoiding me. I could trust her, I hope there is only one - There was a loud chime from the bell on the door as I saw Mickey and his two brother barge in the shop. Oh shit. I raced to the back, "There he is" I heard Mickey shout, I knocked over a stall, buying myself time. I was now in the store room, I locked myself in leaning against the door, breathing deeply. Then there was banding on the door, making it vibrates, I heard Kash next, "There is a back door, he is already gone!" I one sigh Before Mickey said, "Ally, ALLY!" There was scuffling and then loud footsteps. I heard whispering then there was a knock. "Ian......... It's me, it's Mickey". He said softly. I relaxed and opened the door, ready for him to do something but he just stood there, "My sister..........really. I would care if it was some random girl from school but my sister". He looked like he was going to cry, I walked to him, his head was bowed, I took his hand in mine and start circling around the back of his hand, "She invited herself over and thanked me for helping in History class. I didn't know she wanted to have sex, if I had know I wouldn't let her as far as my front garden. I told her that I couldn't do it, and she got angry and ran, I am sorry but I need to tell her, not about us just tell her that I am gay, is that ok?" He nodded and pulled me into a hug, I rested my chin and his head, held him tight. 

At the Milkovich House

I seen Mandy walking out of the house, this was my chance. I jogged over and called her name a couple of times before she heard me, she turned her head and started walking quicker, "Mandy, please, Listen" She shook her head and walked away, "I'm Gay!" I shouted she stopped in her tracks.

Skip to Meadow

We were in a meadow with srubs, lowcut grass and small flowers. She was asking me all these questions, weird questions. "Look, I guess... I just wired this way, look...." I grabbed her hand and put it on my dick and put my hand on her boob. Her cheeks went red and she smiled, I don't know what for though. "Okay I beleive, I could you pretend to be your girlfriend, you know, to people the homophobs away from you and to keep creeps away from me?" I nodded thinking it would be a good idea. 

A/N I know chapters are short but I am a shit writer so you get why they are short. Thx for understanding maybe more tomorrow x x x x x x