P. 10

1 year and 4 months Later

We stood outside the albi, both of us beaten to a pulp, blood pouring like water down a drain. Mickey finally came out, at his sons christening. His dad made him marry a russian hand whore as she calls herself and he knocked her up, Svetlana, the whore, still sticks around threading money from mickey and giving none in return but I was happy for the first time I was happy, I have everything. Mickey, a family, a house, a military position and all is left is to settle down  buy a house of my own. "So u came out, huh?" Mickey nodded his head and raised his eyebrows probably still not beleaving what he had done. "It doesn't mean I am going to be running 'round in a dress or anything!" He said, completely serious but he tried to hide a grin. "You do have nice legs!" I joking but he took some affence, "You're a fucking dick?" I started laughing, my rib killing me until start to half cry and half laugh. "Now , thats what u get!" He said laughing along abd then took once last puff of his joint before throwing it to the ground and stood up from leaning on the car. I walked over and kissed him on the forehead then wrapping my arms around his waist, hugging him. "I love you", I whispered, he hugged me tighter and let out a nerve racking breath and let me go. "Emm.... Ian I dont know how to do this", he said. The first thing that poped into my mind was that he was going to dump and then other possilbe thing poped in my  head but nothing fit. He pulled a battered box from his jeans pocket and got down on one knee. My hands went to my mouth. "You start screaming like a bitch I swear I am dumping your ass", he may have wanted tthe threat to by serious but he smiled at the end. "Firecrotch, will u marry me?" I nodded near to tears as he opened the box and pulled the ring out. It big, bulky and silver, I knew what ring to was. It was the one his ma got for him before she died and she told him when it was too big that he would grow into it and she was right but he grew a little two and his man finger wouldn't fit btu I knew mine skinny lady fingers would. He placed the ring on my finger before I kissed him again but this time on the lips. "I LOVVE IIAANN GALLAAGGHERRR!" He shouted breaking our kiss. I knew at that moment that this was right there was no need of getting used to, when you find love, you dont need to expain what you feel, you dont need to control it, wheather you love a guy or girl all anybody needs to know is that love doesn't have to be perfect it just has to be true. 

A/N I am kind of sad that this is the last chapter, but happy at the same time. thank you for reading and I will see you all later. Byyeee x x x x x x x x 

PS. There will be another gallavich story on this but not sure when i am still thinking of an idea so bare with me.

Dan