P. 3

Ians PoV 

It was the morning after Mickey came over. I sat on my bed. My hands on my head, through my hair. What did I do? I kissed Mickey Milkovich. The guy that made me feel like shit for years. I am so stupid. I can't go back to school, he is going to kick the shit out of me. Fuck. I can't go to school. I didn't get any sleep, I was up all night thinking about what he is going to do to me. I couldn't think. 

Fiona came in banged on Lips bed, then looked at me, "Up before for I call you, what next friends with Milkovich kid, on wait, that already happened" She said half guessing, half asking. I took my hands away from my head, rubbing my eyes. Lip jumped from the bed and got changed before rushing to the bathroom before Carl. Carl banged on the bathroom door obviously annoyed at Lip as he does this nearly every morning. Fiona looks to the door and back to me. She closes the door. "Do you need to talk to me?" I took a deep breath before standing up and shaking my head. "I have a shift after school so I am heading to Kash and Grab straight after, I will be back late, cool?" She looked puzzled but nodded after a few seconds. She opened the door and went downstairs.

SKIP TO MATHS CLASS  

Warning Violence

I sat there fidgeting, math was next, I was at my locker digging looking for my math copy, but mostly trying to hide. Mickey wasn't in all day but I have a feeling he is going to pop up and beat me to a pulp. I couldn't see him anywhere but I was still shiting myself. There was a bang on the locker next to me. I closed my locker and there he was, smiling. He grabbed my arm and shoved me into my own locker and put her face close to mine. "Back of the school, ten minutes, tell no one, got it?" I nodded my head as fast as I could before whispered sorry and kneed me in the stomach and punched me in the face. I was on the ground in seconds. He shouted faggot and everyone started laugh most laughing along so they won't get hurt and others thought it was actually funny. Assholes. I sat on the ground for a while as the halls cleared and everyone was in their classes. 

Time to meet Mickey, I was half excited, half terrified. I open the exit door to the back of the school. I looked around before seeing a cloud of smoke coming from a far corner of the wall. I walked over cautiously. Mickey took one last puff of his cigarette before throwing it to the ground and crushing it under his foot. "You shouldn't have kissed me yesterday", My breathing quickened and my heart was pounding against my chest. "Look, Mickey I am sorry... just please don't hurt me.... please", I begged. He walked slowly over to me, not breaking eye contact. His hand went to my back, pulling me closer, "You really shouldn't have kissed me" His lips met mine roughly, I leaned back before sliding my hands up his chest then cupping his head. His teeth tugged at my bottom lip. Our broke just for a second, his blue eyes, like the ocean. Our lips met again only this time it was gentler, softer... innocent. He gently pushed me back, the back of shoulders brushed against the wall. "Ian?" Mickey whispered shit under his breath. He hid his face in the crook of my neck, "Who is that?" It was Lip, he poked his head around the corner. I hid Mickey the best I could. "A guy I met at the mall, can we talk about this later?" He put his hands up and walked off. 

When Lip was gone, Mickey looked up. His face was red, breaths deep, "My house of yours?" Is all his asks smiling. 

A/N I actually did it, three days in a row. Be proud, please.