P. 1 of Broken

Ian PoV 

In-out, in-out, in-out was all i could think of as the bigger man behind me breathe deeply on my ear. My dead eyes starring at the well lit bar across the street from the cold dark alley. One last grunt came from the man behind before he pulled out me, the sudden feeling of freedom washed over me and my lifeless body fell to the ground. "Twink", I heard him say as he walked away to the busy streets pulling up his jeans and bucking his belt, leaving my half naked body lying in an empty alley. I couldn't move, i couldn't speak, I just listened to the faint music in the background playing at some party, or the girls stumbling home after a night out or the gun shots in the distance. i tried to scream or call for help but my throat was soar from trying not to cry and then it all came out. I silent sob that attracted no attention. "I'm taking a Piss!", a man yelled to his mates and he mad his way into the alley. "Meet you there man, we are not missing the party!" I heard a chuckle before he yelled, "FUCK YOU!" He laugh once more before turning to walk further into the alley. I used what little energy i  had to try call out. "Help", it came out croaked and no more than a whisper nut it caught his attention. "Holy Shit", I heard him say under his breath. He stumbled over and looked me up and down, but his never looked me in the face, eyes landing on my jeans that rested just above my dick but left my ass completely exposed. "I am going to pull them up, OK?"I couldn't say anything so i guess he took my long lasting silence as a yes. He hands were shaking as he pulled up my jeans and tied my torn belt to my hip to keep my jeans up.  He turned my body form my side to my back , looked at me with horror but that's when it goes black.

Mickeys PoV

 His necks was bruised and batter on so was his face,his eyes black and he lips broken, was he beaten?, jumped?....... raped? I finally looked him in the eyes but they started getting heavy before the fell close and his breathing slow. "For Fucks Sake!", I whispered to myself. I picked him and slung one arm around my should and was surprised at how skinny and tall he was, that has go to be unhealthy. He was about nearly 5 or 6 inches taller that me which made carrying him harder and I was not carrying  him all the way back to the south side. I walked a couple of feet before leaning him against the wall while I made a call keeping one arm around his waist to keeps him steady. I called Iggy it rang two times before he answered , "Yo, I need car man like in the few five minutes, Ig.....eh...... my friend just drank to much and got into a fight, he put up a good one but he got knocked out, I need a ride, man, can you hook me up?" He sighed for a second and then replied, "OK, fine where are you?" I looked around to see if I could at least give him the name of the street, I saw a sign on a near by building. "oh...eh .. I am at the intersection of Damen and Miliwaukee Avenue, got it?". He groaned and then just hung up. I sighed and looked at my phone. "fucker" I whispered. In less than 10 mins Iggy comes speeding around the corner and stopped by the entrance of the alley. I dragged the man to the car and propped him in the back seat and I hoped in with him. "Back to my apartment, Ig and fast" The boy leaned into me resting his head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm once again around his waist, "You're going to be OK, i promise"I whispered under my breathe so Iggy couldn't hear.