P. 4

Ian PoV

I was at Kash and Grab, my shift nearly over. Kash was usually at the counter, managing the cash register. I was restocking tin fruit on a shelf near the back. I can't stop thinking about the kiss, about how good it felt but how wrong it was. I need to end it. Years of pain just doesn't go away like that but I want to have him but emotions are clouding my train of judgment. The bell above the door ring, it's usual tone, high pitched. 

Mandy walked in and went to the counter, "Where Ian?" Kash nodded in my direction, I never really like Mandy, well nobody does they only hang out with because of her brothers. She walks over, her heels clicking on the tiled floor. "Thanks for helping me out in History class last weeks, you were really my night in shinning armor" I smiled not knowing how to respond, I moved to the next aisle, stocking vegetables this time. "What time do you get off work?" I think to myself, what is the worst thing that could happen besides her finding out that I am gay and telling everyone, ooh, that is a good one. "I am done now if you want to head?" She nodded walking behind me, undoing one of the red rope from my apron. "Meet me outside, see you later Kash", Kash waved as I took my apron off and hung it on the hook beside the door. This is going to be an inventive night. 

Back at my House 

Mandy and I were watching a movie in the sitting room, while everyone was asleep. She didn't know that I notice but she has been getting close to me every few minutes, but she was being very subtle about it though. I looked at her and she looked at me, there was a silence. She leaned in quickly and kissed me, I am not going to lie it was the worst kiss I have ever experienced. I pushed her gently back, "Mandy, I can't" She stood up rapidly, anger rising to her cheeks, "What do you mean you can't?" Tears started to stream from her face as she gathered her stuff and ran from the house. I threw my head back before I heard Fiona off in the distance, "Why is Mandy Milkovich..............

A/N I did it, sorry it is late, I had about seven hundred essays to write for Monday

P.S for those of you who haven't watch Shameless and are wondering, wtf who is Mandy, well Mandy is Mickeys sister btw