S I X T H

Here's some insight on Natsu's death and Romeo's. Comment on who you think the killer is.

N I G H T O F N A T S U ' S D E A T H

N A T S U ' S P O V

"No, Gray. Just leave me here and go tell Happy I'm coming home late"

"Why? What's brewing?"

"I- I can't tell"

"Hey, if you're going through something, tell me."

"I'm fine, Gray" Natsu insisted.

"Well, okay. I'll swing up at your place on the way home, I left a shirt or two anyways"

And with that, Gray left the pink head behind.

Natsu walked into the now peaceful guild, preparing for the worst, yet he failed.

"I'm sorry I came late, _____. Me and Gray went out to talk for a while"

"Something serious? Because this can wait, Natsu"

"Just tell me. You said this was serious."

"Well, yeah"

"Just tell me, ______."

____ sighed and took a seat adjacent to Natsu's. "It's about Lucy......."

"N-No, she'd never do that"

"I'm sorry" _____ fell silent, hoping Natsu would accept ___ apology but it never came.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

N I G H T O F R O M E O ' S
D E A T H

"Hey" ____ said to Romeo, giving him a soft wave.

"It's pretty late, why are you here?"

"I could say the same for you, Romeo"

Romeo let out a sad chuckle. "I just miss Natsu"

"I wasn't a fan of Natsu nor do I like him. To be perfectly honest- his death meant nothing to me."

_______'s confession broke something in Romeo. It made him mad, knowing Natsu was a kind and giving person and that Natsu doesn't deserve death.

Romeo gritted his teeth, his jaw tightened as he curled his hand into a fist.

"Maybe that's because you killed him!"

___ chuckled. "I wasn't gonna kill you if you didn't know, but you d-"

Romeo cut ___ off, spitting on ____'s face.

"You're not even sorry!"

"Natsu deserves it. That attention seeking skunk. All he does is give us problems to solve, homes to rebuild and debts to pay and even he isn't sorry"

Romeo fell silent. It was all so true but he didn't want ______'s opinion to change the way he saw Natsu.

"Y-yeah but-"

"I didn't want to kill him, Romeo but I had to and I have my reasons. I am sorry. But now that you know Romeo, you have to be next." _______ drew ___ weapon.

"I-I'll keep your secret j-just please please please don't kill me."

"You'll tell, I'm not an idiot to not know that Natsu does indeed deserve justice. I'll make your death quick and painless. Good bye."

"I D-DIDN'T TELL ANYONE. I SWEAR. AND I WONT, JUST PLEASE-"

"Of course you wont tell, Romeo, you're dead" ______ laughed as ____ saw the blood ooze out of his body.

"Gross"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
BONUS:

Lucy looked at herself in the mirror, she was still her yet she wasnt.

Her hair was still a shade of lighter than blonde, her eyes were still brown and her skin was still fair.

But It all felt so different.

One time? Two times? A day? A night? A week? How much has she sinned against him, against her?

She looked at herself in disgust. She couldn't believe how Natsu ran his fingers through her hair. She couldn't believe how Natsu could stare at her eyes and still do it tomorrow, never getting bored of it somehow and the way Natsu would hold her, feeling her soft skin. Natsu had done all of these yet Lucy had to disappoint. Even in his death she felt like she had sinned.

______________________________________

I knew I asked for a 1000 likes before the next update but you guys seemed to be bummed. I hope this chapter refreshed your curiosity.

WHO KILLED NATSU DRAGNEEL?

WHY?

WHAT HAS LUCY DONE?

Like, Comment and Share for faster updates.