F I F T E E N T H

L U C Y

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you" Natsu said repeatedly as he left a bunch of kisses on my cheeks which made me giggle.

"I love you too" I reciprocated and gave him a quick peck just on his nose.

Ma and Natsu have been laying in my bed all day. I loved moments like these, when time didn't matter but unfortunately, it had caught up on us.

"I'll miss you" Natsu managed to say. "Me too, don't take too long, babe" I whispered right next to his ear.

"two months isn't forever, Luce." Natsu chuckled before slowly getting up from bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "To the guild. Wanna come?" Natsu asked and I obliged.

A few moments later we were in Fairy Tail. Natsu was somewhere between a brawl with Gray and an argument with Gajeel. 'He never learns', I thought to myself.

Juvia was threatening me about being her so called 'love rival' while Loke and some random girl kept kissing in the corner. Laxus was rolling his eyes at Natsu and Levy was talking to Jet and Droy while Romeo and Wendy did the same. Elfman was with Lisanna while Mirajane was serving the bar.

I sighed with content. This was the life, it wasn't much but it was mine.

-

/P R E S E N T /

"It's okay, Mira. You just have a lot going on right now." I said at the former S class mage.

But Mira couldn't bring herself to respond, she just kept sobbing.

We were both next to Elfman's body which not only made me and Mira cry, but Evergreen and Lisanna as well.

We were silently mourning him, all four of us, in this room with nothing but sobbing and silence.

I knew my pain wasn't half of what Mira, Ever and Lisanna felt but I had been there as well.

"Hey, It's getting late. We should all just go home. Elfman wouldn't want this. We should be a man" Mirajane managed to say and somehow resonated with Lisanna and Ever but not with me. They gave a little nod and left, brining nothing but memories and puffy eyes.

"Mira, I know I'm probably annoying you but I'm not leaving you. As much as you want to be alone, you need somebody too. I knew that I did when Natsu passed." I said firmly.

Mira looked at me and gave a little smile. To my surprise, she got up, pulled the hem of her dress, wiped her tears and walked slowly out of the room.

Mira and I were now at the kitchen which was at the back of the guild, she was cleaning up and putting things in order. "Mira, you can do that next time. Get some rest"

"If I had learned anything today, it's that they might never be a next time" Mira continued washing some glasses.

It was true, and what she had said just made me think of Natsu. 'Was Natsu contented?' I thought, but made me realize that it wasn't about if Natsu was satisfied with his last days alive, it was about 'am I satisfied with my last moments with Natsu?' and I knew the answer.

Natsu went away on more missions and sooner, I was happy about it since I found myself a distraction; Gajeel.

I shook my head in attempt to dismiss the thought.

- F L A S H B A C K -

"Bye, Natsu. Take care" I waved outside my window as the dragon slayer on a mission walked further away.