F O U R T E E N T H

A/N: The story is ending pretty soon so I'd like to say I'm sorry if it didn't reach it's full potential and that I don't update as frequently as I used to. Anyway, I hope you did enjoy this story and I'll try my very best to deliver.

____________________________________________________________________________

After what had just happened, Freed was trying to cool Laxus off in the corner while Lucy was comforting Mirajane.

"He's in a better place, Mira" Lucy whispered into her ear softly in attempt to soothe her whimping.

Mirajane just had too much on her plate. She had some feud with Freed after she had just accused Laxus of something he probably didn't do and to top that she had just lost her brother.

Some of the boys in Fairy Tail had helped in putting Elfman's body somewhere else so it didn't smell while Freed was suddenly drawing a purple line around the whole guild.

"What are you doing, Freed?" Gray's eyebrows knitted. "I'm putting a rune. Anyone that will try to kill Laxus, will die immediately as well"

"You think someone's gonna kill him?" Cana asked as well.

"Hate to remind you that we've got six dead guildmates and a murderer on the loose, Cana" Freed said, drawing more runes.

"You think I'm the murderer?!" Mira kinked a brow as she scoffed, insulted.

"Maybe" Freed answered with hate.

"Everyone," Freed said aloud. "and the murderer" he smirked.

"I've placed a rune around this entire guild, so if you as much as thought about killing Laxus, I'll kill you" Freed said, placing his sword inside it's case.

"What is this commotion about?!" Master suddenly spoke up, standing his short body on the bar counter.

"Freed, it's fine" Laxus pat Freed on the shoulder.

"Nothing is happening, old man" Laxus replied but his efforts had gone useless when the master had asked Erza on what had happened.

Master's eyebrows crossed. He couldn't take it anymore. "These past few months, we've admittedly lost some members and nothing, no one will ever get to replace them. I'-I'm sorry I couldn't protect you when you needed it the most, young ones." Master sobbed.

"I was scared for my life as well. I couldn't bring myself to admit that we've lost so much and that I couldn't do anything to stop it."

"It's been months and we still don't know who killed them. They were family, everyone, and we haven't brought justice to them"

"I'm just so sorry" Master said before walking back to his office.

Everyone's hearts were now a little more heavier. They haven't seen the old man in a while, and now that they did, it was only to know how sorry he felt.

-

"Damn, I feel really sorry for the old man" Gray said to Erza. The two were sitting at the park, trying to take some time away from the guild drama.

"Me too." Erza pursed her lips.

"I just want to know who killed Natsu, Loke and the rest. I missed them so much. If it weren't for you Erza, I'd have no one to go to" Gray confessed.

"I'm the same," Erza squeezed Gray's hand in attempt to comfort the ice make mage.

Gray looked at her and his eyes quickly met her's. Erza felt it again. That weird breath taking feeling that makes your heart race.