Lone Wolf

〰Jon Stargeryn 〰

Fear........my father once told me that it's not shameful for a man to feel fear. It's matters how he stands and face it. Fear.....it's a funny thing. Fear is a device. So quite and precise. It's powerful and strong. It can turn the bravest of men into whimpering little boys, begging for mercy and relief.  Or turn the weakest of men into hero's of legend.

My father was right about one thing. Fear is what drives our world......our follow countrymen to get out of beds to protect and provide for there families.

Standing outside on the balcony of my meeting chamber, I glance down towards the hundreds of thousands of my countrymen training and practicing for the battle that I know is soon to come.

I can't help but feel fear slowly consumes me as I glance back at my sleeping wife in our bed, surrounded by grey furs.

Dany has blessed me with our son Aegon, just two month ago and the thought of our ever growing family has place a fear of losing them.

Now I know why my father always looked so deep in thought, as I grew old enough to start to notice the look

Now I know why my father always looked so deep in thought, as I grew old enough to start to notice the look. Now I understand why Northern men are known for their solemn looking expressions. It's the only thing to keep us from screaming to the gods to stop this repeated cycle of madness.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I can see Dany roll over to my side of the bed reaching out for me. Grinning to myself, I know soon she will get up and want me back in bed with her. Which I don't mind at all but watching her yearn for me is always enticing.

"Jon, please come back to bed", Dany yearn after discovering I'm not beside her

Smiling a full smile now, as I make my way back to the bed, "Why are you up so early? Did you have a night mare or just couldn't sleep?", Dany ask as i climb back into our over size King sizes bed.

"I just couldn't sleep that's all", I said with a sad smile

Seeing that she was about to ask me more questions, "It's nothing to worried about Dany. Just thoughts keeping me up", I added to smooth her worries

Frowning at my words, "Well it must be serious if it is keeping my husband up all night making you tried. For that is my duty not some tiresome political issues", she smirk devilishly

I love this side of her. Dany always knows what to say to turn me on and always keeping me on my toes, never knowing when she will attack....just like a dragon.

"Well you can always come here and ease my mind, my Queen", I smirked as I dragged her to me earning a gasp of shock

"Jjjjooonnnn!!!", Dany squealed as I growled into her neck, starting to make love bites on her neck leading to her earlobe

"What does my dragon of a lovely wife want me to do to her this morning", I asked between kisses

"Make love to me", Dany panted as she dung her nails into my back, "Like a starving wolf"